Time flies

During the next 4 months many things happened.

First of all he didn't forget.And he never stopped staring.Every where,every time,and every day.I started paying attention to how many times I saw him each day and also where I saw him.I saw him 5-6 times a day,including when I walked home.

We just happened to always end up near each other when we walked.Most times I tried walking fast but someone would distract me or the person I was walking with was too slow.Usually he would end up walking behind me.I had to fight the urge to turn around when that happened.Luckily, almost every time I was walking with someone.

One time I was walking with one of my friends and we were walking extremely slow.Eventually his friends and him were behind us.They were really close and we could hear what they were saying.They could also hear what we were saying.My friend decided to "get to know me better" by asking random questions.I knew she was just asking me stuff cause he was behind us but I still answered.

Another time I was ditched in the middle of walking and had to walk by myself the rest of the way.When I went down the hill, I looked back and saw him on the same sidewalk as me.Even though we went down the same hill,we went on different sidewalks.I had to walk the entire way home with him behind me.

Neither one of us could talk to each other.Well I knew I couldn't talk to him.He probably just didn't want to talk to me.I tried talking to him once,and I ended up saying hi to the side of his head.Then,I ran away.
He always had the same response to everything.The world could be ending and I bet he would just shrug his shoulders and say ok.

In December I was absent for 7 days straight.I had gone on vacation and was absent for the first 3 days before christmas break and the 4 days after it.Sara and Diana kept me up to date.According to Sara everytime she walked by him,he would look behind her to see if I was there.He spent the first few days with his head down during lunch.He was probably sick or something.When Christmas break was over and school started again,Sara sent me a text message claiming something had happened.She told me about how he was smiling and happy all day until he came to lunch and saw that I wasn't there.Apparently he had seen I wasn't there and had stopped smiling.She told me about how "hilarious" it was and how badly she wished she had recorded it.

The next day she told me about the conversation she had heard between him and his friends.His friends had asked him where the girl that liked him was at.He told them he didn't know and turned red.They then asked him why he was red.He responded by shrugging his shoulders.After they asked him something else but all she heard was his response,which was I do.After he said those words he turned even more red and started laughing.

That day everyone decided to tell me what they thought the question was.They all thought he was asked if he liked me.I thought he could've been asked anything.Anything but that.Two days before I came back he stopped caring.I spent my last days in another country moping around because of this.

When I finally got back,he barely acknowledged my presence.What I mean by barely acknowledged is that he barely looked at me.When I first saw him again,I couldn't breathe.My heart was beating fast and there were butterflies in my stomach.I actually choked on my saliva and started coughing.He was facing the other way ,so he hadn't seen me yet.Out of nowhere a girl came up to him and hugged him.He put his hand on her back and it stayed there for 3.06 seconds.Yes I counted.

That was not what I needed to see when I came back.I immediatly wanted to go back to where I came from.I recognized the girl.Her name was Janine and she was also a 9th grader.She said hi to me every once
in a while.She was really pretty and always had makeup on.That was the first and last time I saw them talk to eachother.

Anyways a lot of things happened but none of them involved us talking to each other.I was constantly teased about how scared I was to talk to him.But in my opinion they didn't understand what it felt like to be looked at by him.