The consequences

We sat there in the nurses office pressing ice packs onto our bruises.
He had an ice pack on my cheek and I had one on his stomach.I had insisted on being the one to press the ice pack against his bruise because I wanted an excuse to touch his abs.
I tried to put an icepack on his swollen lip but he kept pushing my hand away.After trying to do that for the millionth time he got angry and grabbed the ice pack from my hand.Then he threw it on the floor.After doing that he grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap.I was too shocked to stop him from kissing me this time.
His hand was on the lower part of my back and the other was trying to pull me closer.I immediatly forgot about stopping him and wrapped my arms around his neck.
He was an even better kisser when he was angry and the way he kissed me made me move even closer.
He licked my bottom lip and asked for entrance.I immediatly opened my mouth.He tasted like mint.I ran my hands through his hair and pulled it.He kissed me harder.
Out of nowhere someone opened the door and we broke apart.The nurse came in to check on us.After making sure we weren't badly hurt she let us go.

"What do we do now" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders and we kept walking around.We stopped walking when we heard the loudspeaker calling people to the main office.

"Brenden O'Brien,Lily Cano,Justin Rodriguez,and Bianca Jones please report to the main office".

Well at least we had something to do now.
                              *****

"This behavior is unacceptable and childish"Principal Martin said.

Brenden and I were sitting on one side of the room and Bianca and Justin were sitting in the other side.Bianca sat there crying pretending to be innocent.She had a large bruise on the side of her face and I smiled at the fact that I had left my mark.All she left was a small red mark on my cheek and it was already gone.Her hair was also sticking out and she was rubbing her scalp.Justin had a busted lip and was limping.Apparently I had missed a good part of the fight.There were security guards on both sides just in case we "tried anything".

"I don't even want to know the reason for this type of behavior.You will all be suspended for 2 days.Your parents have been informed already".

He handed us each a paper that basically just said we were suspended.What was the point of this if he literally just told us that we were suspended?

"You may go back to your classes now.And please no more of this childish fighting over girls and guys nonsense".

We got up to leave.When I was halfway out the door the principal stopped me.

"I'm very disappointed Lily.I looked at your grades and I never would've expected you to do something like this".

I looked at the ground and tried not to feel guilty.When I walked out the office,I saw Brenden standing there waiting for me.

"I heard what the Principal said to you"he said.

I looked at my feet and didn't say anything.

"This was your first fight right"he asked me.

I nodded.

"You handled it pretty well.But this will be your last fight.You won't have to deal with girls coming up to you cause of me ever again"he said.

He was looking at me with sadness in his eyes and I didn't like where this was going.

"What are you saying"? I said.

"I'm saying that maybe we shouldn't be together".

"No" I said.

"Yes.Your a smart girl and I don't want you to ruin your future.I don't deserve you" he said.

His eyes were full of sadness and he looked like he was gonna cry.I felt like my whole world was being taken away from me.Tears immediately  started flowing down my face.

"Don't cry Lily its for your own good"he said.

He moved towards me and almost hugged me.He hesitated and then walked away without looking back.