The favor

I was walking around 5th period when I saw Brenden with a girl.It had been a week since the dance and he had completely ignored the fact that we had even talked or danced together. I was pretty pissed.We had conversations every now and then but it never lasted.I usually saw him with a girl.
Wow,it was getting kinda of tiring to always find him walking around with a girl.I saw them and turned around to walk back to where I came from.

"Wait,Lily".

I stopped and turned around to face him.The girl had left and it was just me and him.

"What" I said.

"Are you mad at me"?

Did he forget to take his vitamins today or something.Obviously I was mad,I had just found him with a girl and I still hadn't forgotten about what he had done.I rolled my eyes and walked away.
He chased me the whole way telling me to stop.When I reached the stairway I felt something pull me from behind.I turned around and saw his hand on my bookbag.

"Let go of me"I said.

"If I do will you stop running away from me"?

"Yes".

He let go and I turned around to face him.

"Look, Lily listen"-

"No I'm not gonna listen to you".

He ran his hands through his hair and looked at me.

"That's it,I can't fucking take it anymore".

I opened my mouth to speak but before I could,he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me against the wall.His face was alarmingly close to mine.

"I've been wanting to kiss you,for a long time now".

"Yea well I haven't" I said somehow managing to keep my voice even.

He was so close to me.I was dying to kiss him.My heart was pounding extremely fast.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I know your lying".

I turned my face the other way.He then kissed me on the cheek.I immediatly felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

"See" he said.

"Just cause I blushed doesn't mean I wanna kiss you" I said.

He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear while looking at me sadly.

"Look Lily I'm sorry ok"?

"No its not ok"I said angrily.

He moved his face closer to mine.

"Yea well,I don't care if its ok or not.Now let me kiss you".

"No"I said.

This time my voice was uneven.He heard me and moved his hands to my hips.

"Stop" I said weakly.

"You owe me a favor" he said.

Then he crashed his lips against mine.My hands immediatly moved to his neck and I pulled him closer.He kissed me roughly and I kissed back with equal force.I ran my hands through his hair and he kissed me harder.
After a couple of seconds we stopped for air.I had only gotten a few seconds of air before he kissed me again.This time he kissed me gently and slowly.