5 Mered: From My Window Ledge

It's girl I saw earlier when Lucas was in the nurse's office. She arrives with a card , on it written" get well soon" in bright blue letters. She also arrived with flowers. Roses. "She must be his girlfriend ", I think to myself. She drops   the roses in an empty vase, close to his bedside and walks out. I just stand there puzzled. "Who was that ?", I ask, while looking through the window , still. "A friend, what do you want to know?". I guess he sensed the curiosity in my voice."Didn't look like that to me, she had roses on my hand", I add , swooning. "Well she's my ex. That's all."                                                                    "Really , you had a girlfriend?". "Who'd wanna date you?", I laugh. He notices my cruel joke and sighs. " Can you count how many you've had. Wait, is that zero I see?". Okay , he got me back. "Why am I even telling you this? We're not on friendly terms?".  I'm fine with that. I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who complains all the time, or is disrespectful and rude. Who'd wanna be? "Well you can spend time healing, with your broken rib , so goodbye". As I walk out the room , I walk into "Julie". She gives me a cold stare , sending a shudder in my chest. What was that about?                        ***  When I get back home, the cycle repeats itself. Yelling ,followed by screaming, followed by a series of doors being slammed. The kids are sure in a bad mood today. Walking up the stairs, I spot Agnes hurrying into my room. My head is aching. Look what I have to put up with. "In case you didn't hear earlier, there is this thing called privacy, you have yours I have mine and-" But before I can finish, a loud sob comes from behind my bookshelf. I let out a sigh as I approach Agnes, who's crying her eyes out on the other side.       "What happened?"                                          "Why would you care?, you hate me".          "That's not true, I despise you" Okay that was cruel. "Look, there's nothing to be sad about, your only going to be here for a little while so I don't see how you're sad and all, if I were you I would have escaped already". Then Agnes gives me a look like a light bulb lit in her head. It takes me by surprise. " That's right ! I'll run away and never come back. Then I'll be free." "Yeah right, you're a kid so you'll be found by police and brought to your owner." She shakes her head in denial but then slowly tears up again. "You've made me sad". And with that she walks out of my room. ... The wind is blowing really hard as I sleep. As I raise my head from my pillow there is a knock at the window. Ignoring it , I lay down once more. Its probably just the wind knocked something over.Then, there is a loud thud. Struggling to get up, I slide out of my bed and crawl to the window. After there is another loud thud, I angrily pull back the blinds and I am surprised by who I see.