14 Lucas: Don't Spill The Beans

Authors note: *this is Lucas' changed form of 'specie'
It's okay, you'll understand once you read this part.
Sorry for the late update, lost ideas for part 13 and had to come up with something quick. Good so far? Wait for the suspense. If I can get the views up to 80, I'll add a short story, so continue reading.
-Attackonanime 😌

This plan is a top secret mission. And Mered can most definitely not find out.
It may be a dangerous mission, but we have to lower the risk of getting caught, even if that involves ourselves getting caught. Actually, I'm not that much of a hero.

I stuff my notebooks and planners into my drawer, beside my bed. I lock it too.
You know, just in case Mered wants to meddle with things.

Mered says a goodbye as she leaves the room.

I wonder where she is going?

My stomach starts to rumble. I'm hungry. Maybe Mered went to get food.
I get my sweater and sneakers and follow after Mered to where she is going.

She somehow races upstairs. I guess I'm going to spy now. I crawl up the stairs after her until she gets to the fifth floor. Jeffrey's floor.

What's she doing?

She walks slowly, but silently past the door numbers 501, 502, 503, but stops at 504. She is yet to get herself in trouble.

Me, still hiding behind the end of the corridor, use my intellectual hearing to eavesdrop the conversation.

Mered knocks on the door, Jeffrey, in bathrobe and slippers, opens the door.

"What brings you here, little one? Need help with something?"

"Not necessarily, can I talk to you?"

He motions for her to step aside to talk."

"So, what is it?"

"I don't know who you are, but you must have some devious plan up your sleeve."

From what I can see, Jeffrey's expression changes. To a not-so-good one.

"Oh really?"

He takes a step forward and grabs her by the wrist.

"Happen to overhear what Lucas and I were discussing, huh?"

He inches closer to her face.

"Get away from me."

Mered flinches and tries to release his grip.

"It's alright, I'll tell you what I was discussing with Lucas-"

Suddenly, the lights of the hotel floor start flickering as green bands bind around Jeffrey's arms and legs. His bathrobe also changes into a green and black tight suit. One of his eyes also turn green and black. His hair turns from a light brunette to jet black.

"What the heck is happening to you?!," Mered screams.

"Why, you don't know? This is my changed 'specie' form. Aww, haven't developed yours yet?"

I can hear Jeffrey's nails are sinking into Mered's skin. Not a sound I want to hear. But anger is burning deep inside of me.

"Anything you want to add?"

Mered isn't afraid.

"Oh, your asking? You look speechless.
I see a little girl like you isn't scared. Time for me to see if you're a real 'specie' or not.

His canines becomes sharper.

He's going to bite her.

I start dashing from behind me the corridor and develop into my changed form. My hair also changes from a dark brown to white and I'm suddenly clothed in my all black tight suit.

Shoving Jeffrey aside, I grab Mered by her arm and push her aside. Jeffrey gets up from the ground and lunges at me. Trying with all my might, my abilities start working. I kick Jeffrey in the shins and punch him in the chest. He stumbles, but reacts just in time to knock me of my feet.
I fall face down onto the ground followed by Jeffrey landing on top of me, giving me a series of punches in my back.

I hear Mered screaming and struggling to Jeffrey off me. But then Mered , herself, gets punched in the face.

It's like the incident with the policeman on top of me. I feel the same sharp pain in my ribcage.

When will it be over?