Chapter One

Chapter One

Abby's POV

I was young when I got the job. I trained for 11 years and then I tried out and got in at the age of 13. And I'm currently 16. I had to leave my twin sister, Kalee, behind. We were the closest twins you'd ever meet and I had to leave her behind with our parents who basically hate each other. They only stayed together on behalf of Kalee and I.

Due to working with the CIA, they won't let me take the money I earned with each mission because I'm too young, they say I shouldn't be a spy, but I'm one of the best. They can't afford to loose me. But as I was saying, I'm having to live in an orphanage, sure it's not the best but people know that I can cause trouble so everyone stays out of my way...just the way I like it.

"All children make way to the grand hall, visitors are coming shortly!" Shouted Ariana, she's the one who runs this place. She loves each and every child who currently lives here, she's a sweetheart. I groaned as I dragged myself out of my stone, cold bed and headed out of my dorm. Back at the agency there's a agent named Crystal, luckily she lives at this orphanage too. At least I have someone who knows what I've been through, someone to talk to. "Morning Abby." Speaking of the devil, "Morning Crystal, any news?" She nodded her head, a smile forming upon her lips. "I'll tell you when we're alone." I nodded my head and gave her a small hug before we both continued walking to the grand hall.

After everyone had made their way to the grand hall, visitors started filing in. Each child had to sit at a desk so people can talk to them and see if they'd be appropriate for their household. Unfortunately, I've been here since I started working at the agency. 3 years. I'd started to loose hope on being able to find a home, I pulled out my phone and put my feet up on the desk.

I then fumbled in my pocket to find my earphones and I groaned when I saw what a state they were in. I started to untangle them and as soon as I was going to plug them in I looked up when I heard a low cough. There was a group of four, all boys. One had galaxy hair, I think he was the cutest. There was another who looked Asian, another had a black lip ring and amazing blue eyes and then there was curly hair and dimples smiling down at me.

"Hiya." I said whilst smiling and putting my phone back down onto the table giving them my full attention. "Hey." Said the one with curly hair and dimples as he sat down in the seat opposite me. "So, what do you want to know?" The guy sighed. "Well, first your name?" I gave a small giggle. "Of course, how silly of me. I'm Abby, I don't have a surname, I lost that when I was placed here." The galaxy haired guy smiled at me. "That's a beautiful name." He paused a moment.

"Abby Irwin." The guys nodded and lip ring spoke up. "Has a ring to it." The other two agreed before turning back to me. "Ok so I'm Ashton Irwin," started the guy sitting in front of me, he turned around and started pointing out who was who, "That's Michael," he said as he pointed to the Galaxy haired guy I thinks cute, "then there's Luke," he announced pointing at lip ring, "and finally there's Calum." He finished, I looked at the final guy. Sure he was hot, but Michael wins for me.

"So, do you have a job?" In the three years I've lived here, nobody's ever asked that. I didn't know what to say. "I do have a job but I'm afraid only family members are allowed to know." The four of them looked slightly disappointed but then curly haired Ashton smiled. "How would you like to be adopted?" I looked around me and noticed Crystal was smiling widely giving me a thumbs up. I turned back to face the guys. "So I'm guessing, you're my new father?" I asked smiling at Ashton. When I said that his face lit up like Christmas morning, he looked back at the other three guys who were all smiling too.

"Go pack your bags." Lip ring said as I got up from the table. "Thank you." I said as I hugged Ashton. "You need to go over to that table and sign the forms saying that you're my adoptive father." I said pointing at the desk at the far end of the hall. As Ashton walked away, someone jumped on my back, I heard the guys chuckle. "Hey Crystal." She started hitting my shoulders. "You're getting adopted Abby!" I giggled and nodded my head. "Come on, let's get you packed." She said dragging me out of the hall, Calum, Luke and Michael following us.

Crystal ran into my room and pulled out my bag when she suddenly froze. I did too. The bag she pulled out had some gadgets inside. "Why've you two stopped?" I started to panic, as did Crystal. "You three come to my room and help me get the present I got for Abby!" Crystal shouted, the guys exchanged confused glances and walked out after Crystal. I took this as my chance to grab my other bag and fill that with clothes, I put a few clothes in the bag with my gadgets just to make sure they didn't damage.

Moments later everyone came back into the room. "You ready to go Abby?" Ashton asked, I sighed standing up. "Yea, man I'm not going to miss this place." Crystal whined. "The only thing I'll miss is you." I pulled Crystal in for another hug. "Don't loose hope, you'll get adopted. I've got your number, we'll stay in contact, I promise." I heard sobs which meant that she was crying. "I'll miss you Abby." I sighed and pulled out of the hug grabbing my bags. "I'll miss you too."

Hope you guys like it so far, as a heads up, chapter sizes will vary.