Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Abby's POV

"Guys I'm so sorry you're late for your show." I sighed placing my hands over my face. "I feel awful." I said. I felt someone rub my back. "Abby, it's fine. You just saved us all." Calum said, I leaned back into him and he pecked my head. "So, what are you two?" Ashton asked, I chuckled slightly and shook my head. "I don't know." I answered innocently. I looked up at Cal and he was frowning.

"What do you mean you 'don't know'?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Nobody's made it official." I said whilst giving a small smile. "How do you want me to make it official?" He asked shaking his head with confusion. "Just ask her out!" Tommy shouted through laughing, I gave a small chuckle too. "Calum you haven't asked me out or anything." Calum sighed. "This is going to take a lot of planning." I laughed and pecked his cheek.

~~

"THANK YOU LONDON!" Ash shouted as the guys all ran off sweating and panting. "Well done you guys, that was awesome!" I shouted, I saw Tommy from the other wing and he looked somewhat scared. "Guys we need to get you to your dressing room. Meet and Greet is on hold for like ten minutes." The guys nodded their heads. "It's fine, we'll blame it on Luke." Luke stopped walking and just gave the others a funny look causing us all to laugh. Ash wrapped his arm around me. "I love you Abby." He said smiling, I smiled back. "Love you too dad." When we made it to the dressing room I stopped right in front of the door and turned to face the guys.

"Ok, Tommy's going to take you inside and he's going to stay with you whilst I take care of business." I said trying to make myself look sophisticated, it didn't work. It just made everyone laugh at me. "What kind of business?" Calum asked, and I gave him a blank stare. "I actually mean, I need to take care of business, meaning I need the loo." I said slowly which helped make Calum realise what I was saying. Ash chuckled and patted him on the back and gave me a small smile. I turned and faced Tommy. "Remember, if anything happens, contact me." I said sternly before walking off.

Tommy's POV

As soon as Abby was nowhere in sight I turned and faced the guys and gave them a wicked smile. "Get in there and change." I snapped at them making them scurry into the room. I grabbed my phone and looked around me before texting someone. 'She's gone, get them and together we'll destroy her.' I couldn't help myself that when I put my phone away I had to give an evil laugh. Then I walked into the guys dressing room I locked the door behind me. "You guys nearly ready?" I called out, shortly the four of them came tumbling into the room all changed. "Let's go." I said whilst smiling and heading for the door.

When we made it into the hall where the meet and greet should take place I made sure the other security guards were all here. I ushered the boys to their seats and walked over to the other six security guards. "You guys know the plan, right?" Each of them nodded and I smiled. "Perfect." I walked away from them and walked back over to the guys. "Ok, so we're having to wait for a couple more minutes until the meet and greet will start, that ok?" I asked them, each of them nodded and gave a small smile. "Why are you acting weird?" Michael asked whilst tilting his head slightly, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said giving an even bigger smile causing them all to slightly cringe at the sight. "Sir, she's coming!" One of the other guards shouted making me start laughing hysterically. The four boys giving me looks of confusion and disgust. "Sorry, but it's up to Abby now." I said whilst smirking. And just like that, the guards had tied the four boys to their chairs so they couldn't escape. "When Abby gets in, act normal, then when she suspects us, don't hesitate to kill her!" I shouted. The guards nodded and I stood where I'm supposed to be positioned.

"Hey guys, sorry I took so long." Abby said whilst walking in. But once she saw that the guys were tied up she slowly looked up at me. "Tommy,my hats going on? I thought you were helping me protect them?" I laughed and made my way over to her. "Why would I help you? You're the strongest agent there is! I've always been hidden in your shadow and from today onwards that won't be the case!" I shouted.

And just with a simple nod, two of the guards threw themselves over towards Abby. She caught one of the guards arms and twisted so much you could hear the 'crack' from the other end of the room, where I'm located. When he ran off basically crying (he's not a strong guard) the second one jumped over at Abby pinning her to the wall with one hand and using the other to punch her repeatedly in the stomach causing her to groan in pain multiple times.

When the guard became tired from punching her she took that as an advantage and threw him off of her and into the bin. Now he's stuck, in the bin. Abby started marching her way over to me but got dragged back when another four guards surrounded her. "Good luck." I said smirking at her. She let out a wicked laugh and that's when I realised, she still had all her weapons.

She bent down for her shoe and grabbed the small gun she kept inside and was able to shoot three of them. The fourth had jumped on her back which made it harder for her to eliminate him. So she jumped backwards onto the floor which meant that she was laying on top of him and he had slammed his back into the floor. Abby stood up, brushed herself off then jumped on his crown jewels.

Once she made sure he wasn't getting up again she started marching towards me once again, a threatening look plastered on her face. I slowly walked backwards before tumbling over my own feet and falling to the ground causing Abby to smirk. "Why mess with my family? Why mess with me? You know you'll never win, why try?" Then everything went black.

Abby's POV

I shot him. I actually shot him. He's dead. Blood pouring out of him like a river. He's not coming back to me. He wasn't even classed as a friend. Once reality hit me, I moved away from Tommy's body and walked over towards the guys who's eyes were all wide. "I'm sorry you guys had to see that." I muttered whilst starting to untie them. "I take it that meet and greet is off then?" Michael asked whilst avoiding eye contact with me.

I nodded my head and realised he woukd t have known. "Yea, turns out it was a set up, as you can see by the outcome, I had no idea." I said whilst shrugging my shoulders. "Abby we're proud of you." I smiled and pecked Ashton's cheek. "Well, you, Ashton Irwin adopted a CIA agent."