Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Ashton's POV

It's been a few days since the mission. The guys and I have been showing Abby more of the area and we've been playing our music for her so she knows what we do. She's only heard one song by us and that was kinda ruined because Abby was trying to find Libby so she wasn't really paying attention. So we just finished playing 'Amnesia' and Abby was in tears. The guys and I chuckled when we noticed and when we finished the song we all comforted her. "I love you guys." I smiled and pecked her cheek. "Love you too."

We are now all watching Austraila's Got Talent, none of the guys and I had ever seen it, but Abby used to watch it in the orphanage with Crystal and she loved it. We'd just seen Good Question's audition and Abby loved it, she was quietly singing along with the song, what she didn't realise is that part way through the audition we paused it and she kept on singing. When she finally realised she'd sang the whole song and when she saw that all of us were staring at her she covered her face and blushed.

"I'm gonna go and get a drink, anybody want one?" Abby asked as she stood up from her seat. "Diet Coke please." I asked for, so did Calum and Michael. "Luke do you want anything?" Luke nodded his head. "Please can I have Lemonade?" Abby nodded and smiled before walking into the kitchen. "She's good at singing." Michael whispered so Abby couldn't hear.

I nodded my head and Calum smiled, Luke was too busy hearing the feedback Good Question got for their audition to notice that we were talking. "We need to try and get her to sing more often." I shook my head. "She already has enough pressure with being a spy, we don't need to get her into music too. She can listen to it, but if she writes it I think it'll become a distraction for her." The guys (but Luke) all agree with my statement then Abby walked in with all the drinks.

"Diet Coke for you," Abby handed me the bottle and I gave her a smile. "Diet Coke for you," Abby handed a Diet Coke to Michael and then made her way to Cal. "And one for you." Then she walked over to Luke. "And a Lemonade for you." Luke thanked her then Abby sat back down, I gave her a confused look. "I thought you wanted a drink?" Abby looked at the table to see she didn't get herself a drink. "Ugh effort." She said as she pulled herself off of the sofa and walked back into the kitchen.

The guys and I started laughing which made Abby groan out again in annoyance. "Shut up." Is all we heard as she walked back into the room drinking Pink Lemonade. Abby kept looking at the coffee table and smirking and I just kept giving her weird looks. "Why are you smirking at the coffee table?" Abby shrugged her shoulders. "Why aren't you smirking at the coffee table?" She asked back whilst pointing a finger at me.

I shook my head and laughed at her then Michael looked at the coffee table then looked back up at Abby. "What have you done to my coffee table?!" He shouted, I coughed and he corrected himself. "What have you done to our coffee table?!" He repeated making us all laugh. Abby held her hands up. "Dad remember when you said I could do anything as long as it keeps people safe?" I nodded my head unsure of what's about to happen.

Abby sighed and stood up and cleared the coffee table and looked back at me and gave me a small smile. At this moment all the guys were eyeing the table, observing everything Abby did. "Abby Irwin." And just like that, the table lit up showing pictures of people I don't even know. "Who are these people?" Luke asked. Abby sighed. "These are people that my agency is after. When you click on one, it tells you who is on the mission, where they are and if they need backup." Abby said as she showed us an example.

"I know him!" I shouted capturing Abby's attention. She slowly walked up to em and crouched down in front of me. "Dad, what do you remember about him?" I shook my head. "Not much, all I know is that he's a bodyguard for our next concert." I said whilst shrugging my shoulders. Abby sighed and stood up. "When's your next concert?" Abby asked running a hand through her hair. "Tomorrow." Calum replied.

"Did he say anything like I'll bring back up?" Abby asked me and I nodded my head still unsure of what's happening. "Right, tomorrow at your gig you will all do exactly as I say. This man," Abby pointed to the man on the coffee table. "is going to try and kill you all. As long as you do as I say, you'll all be fine." The guys and I nodded our heads whilst Abby was pacing around the room.

Abby stopped pacing around the room and looked in the mirror that hangs on the wall in front of her. She slowly walks up to it and then freezes and just stares until she flinches and walks away. "I'm going to go out to the agency and pick up some things I may need for tomorrow." I nodded my head. "Want me to drive you?" Abby shook her head. "It's fine, I'll walk." I nodded my head once again and Abby left the house. "Somethings up with her." Luke said unsure of himself, I looked over at him and nodded my head. "I mean, what was up with that mirror thing?" Michael asked looking at the three of us, he looked scared.

"Guys, this is Abby. I'm sure she's fine." Calum said trying to reassure us, I shook my head. "I'm going to follow her." Michael and Calum stood up too. "We wanna come." Luke just looked at us with wide eyes. "Are you guys crazy? For all we know she could be going to the agency then going on a short mission!" He hissed at us. I shook my head. "Abby wouldn't lie about something like this." Luke smirked. "How would you know? She's never lied to you, well that you're aware of." I narrowed my eyes at Luke and walked out of the house with Calum and Michael following behind me.

"Do you guys think Luke's right?" I ask as we all start walking towards the agency. "What? That Abby's lying to us? No." Michael said instantly, Calum nodding his head showing he agrees. "Me too." I said whilst looking around at our surroundings. "Calum what are you doing?" Michael asked whilst laughing loudly, disrupting myself from looking around us. I turned to face Calum but I couldn't see him. "Where's Calum?" I ask still looking around for him. That's when I saw him and burst out laughing too. "How'd you get in there?" I ask loudly just so he can hear me.

I heard Calum groan with annoyance. "I don't know but get me out!" He shouted from inside the bin, I chuckled to myself and tipped the bin over so Cal just rolled out. He stood up slowly and started to try and brush off all the rubbish that's he's covered in, Michael and I were struggling to hold in our laughter. "Seriously Cal, how'd you do that?" I ask, still chuckling. "I don't know, I was walking then I just fell straight into the bin!" He exclaimed whilst making funny hand motions that went along with the story. Michael and I exchanged glances and burst out laughing again, Cal just groaned and carried on walking. By the time Michael and I stopped laughing we had to run to catch up to Calum because he was outside the agency, waiting for us.

"Libby where's Abby?" I pant, Michael and I seem like we're crazy because we're panting but Cal just looks normal because he didn't have to run. Libby looks up at us and chuckles, I can see why we look so funny. Calum's covered in rubbish, Mikey and I are panting like wild dogs. It's not the best image for us. "Yea she's in the training room, if you go in, I suggest you be quiet and don't disturb her. When she's in a mood like this, never get on her bad side." I nodded my head whilst Cal and Mikey just gulped and slowly headed for the exit. I grabbed the back of their shirts and pushed them towards the training room door and away from the exit. When we walked into the room and found ourselves some seats where Abby would have to look to notice we're there, we payed attention to Abby. First, she was throwing knives. Secondly, she's shooting guns. Thirdly, she's fighting the biggest man I've ever seen in my life! It was hard not to scream for her to watch out, I mean, the man managed to give her a black eye. Nothing too bad though, I mean a black eyes not going to kill her.

"Who's there?!" The man shouted when Calum was trying to whisper to Michael who's on the other side of me. I groaned to myself. "Show yourselves or I shoot!" Abby shouted, the guys and I stood up considering we knew not to mess with Abby when she's holding a gun. Well, we just know not to mess with Abby when she's in any state really. I heard Abby sigh. "It's fine, they're my family." The man she was with groaned and pushed her so she fell back onto the ground. Michael gasped and I ran over to Abby. "You ok Abby?" Abby groaned and nodded her head, then she stood up. "What was that for?!" She shouted at the man. "You're not allowed people in here when people are training!" He shouted making me flinch. Abby took a step closer to the man. "Oh yea? What you gonna do about it?" She asked before walking away and over to Michael and Calum. Myself following behind her. "Come on, we're going home." She said, her eyes fixed on the wall as the guys and I composed ourselves so we were ready to walk out. "Abby, good luck with him." The man said once we were by the door. "Thanks." Abby said whilst slightly smiling, when Abby closed the door she glared at us. "Why are you here?" She asked, her eyes going a darker colour. "We came to make sure you're ok." Calum said, Michael and I nodding in agreement.