Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Abby's POV

"A-Abby?" Libby asked as she stood up. I smirked. "I'm back once again!" Libby jumped up and ran to my side. "Oh Abby! You're finally back! We've called you for missions but you said you could never do them." She said, her voice softening. "What?" I looked at her confused. "I haven't had a call from this place in months." I walked up to Libby's computers and checked my profile on the system. "Huh, that's weird." I typed the number in on my profile onto the company's phone and heard it ringing. I looked down at my phone and it wasn't ringing.

I looked up at Libby. "Libby, you've been calling the wrong person, this isn't my number." Libby's eyes widened. "Abby I'm so sorry!" She cried as she clung onto me. "It's fine, I'll just put my number in, you must've just typed the number in wrong." I typed in my number then typed my number into the phone and it started ringing. "There." I said smiling, I walked back round to the other side of the desk. "Now Libby, I need you to open up Safe 392, can you do that?" Libby blushed looking down whilst I turned and looked at the guys.

"You guys ok?" They each nodded and Ashton pulled me in for a hug. "Are you ok?" I nodded my head and leaned back into him. "I've missed this place." I said whilst sighing making him chuckle. "Ok Abby, Safe 392 is now open, here's your card." I took the card from Libby as well as my earpiece and led the guys to Safe 392. "Why do you need an earpiece?" Michael questioned looking confused. "In the past, one of my friends was heading to her safe and someone had gotten in and shot her in the back of the head. We all wear earpieces now, well those of us that are spies." I said confirming Michael's question.

We finally arrived to Safe 392 and I used my card to unlock the sealed door. The big sheet of metal slid open and the guys gasped at how many gadgets were in there. I allowed them to go in first. "Don't touch anything." I said seriously, the guys noticed and nodded their heads. "I swear if you guys touch something we could all die." Their eyes widened and I knew they wouldn't try anything.

I grabbed a big black bag from the cupboard and started filling it with all my guns, knives, lasers and more making sure they were all disabled so they couldn't go off. I pressed down on my earpiece considering I heard talking. "Libby? Libby is everything ok?" Everything was quiet then the red light went off, I led the guys out of the Safe and looked down the hall to see Crystal standing there with the same look as me 'action time'. "Guys you need to follow me, someone's here and I need to keep you safe."

I started heading up to the stairs when Crystal grabbed my arm. "Do you know what's going on?" I shook my head, "do you know where he is?" She asked I shook my head again. "Who's he?" The colour from Crystal's face drained so quickly and I caught on. "Crystal take the guys somewhere safe, I'll be back." The guys called out after me as I ran but Crystal pushed the four of them into a safety room as I ran to the control room.

I heard talking through the door and shuddered as I recognised the voice immediately. This son of a bitch hurt Crystal, and I was determined to make him pay. I barged through the door to see a phone, nobody was in there. I walked up to the phone to see it was just a recording. I groaned knowing he was still in the building, just looking for Crystal. I turned on my heel and headed for the safe rooms, Crystal and the guys were to be in one, if they weren't, they could be dead.

I was racing down the Safe Rooms now and I could hear screaming, I ran even faster than I was before determined to find everyone alive. I barged down the last door of all the safe rooms and found the guys and Crystal sitting on the floor. I ran up to them and kneeled down, "Who was screaming?" Crystal looked at me and shrugged. "All I know is that they're dead now." I sighed, "was it him who caused all this?" Crystal shrugged her shoulders obviously confused just as much as I am. "Well at least you're all safe."

"Come on, we best get out of here." Crystal sighed sighing. I stood up and gently grabbed her shoulder, "what happened?" She turned and faced me, I could tell she'd seen him and it hurt her. "We were running and as we came to the safe rooms we ran into him," she started crying on my shoulder, "he was going to shoot me, but I-I shot him f-first!" I rubbed her back soothingly knowing how much she cared for him. "He was a dick to you, don't feel bad at all." She nodded and the six of us walked out of the safe room to see Libby sitting at the desk as if nothing happened.

"You ok Libby?" I asked as I walked over to her desk, she looked up at me and smiled. "Wasn't that exciting?" She squealed quietly. Crystal and I giggled whilst the guys gave looks of terror. "How on earth was that exciting?!" Luke shouted making Libby, Crystal and I flinch. I turned to face the guys. "We do this sort of thing for a living, I'm used to stuff like this happening. You guys have never been in a situation like this so of course you're going to freak out."

"Crystal do you need a lift back to the orphanage?" I asked as we all walked out of the building. I looked over at Crystal and we both smirked, "don't get hurt Crystal." I warned her, she waved her hand in the air acknowledging at me making me laugh. "See you soon!" I shouted as her figure became smaller and smaller until she looked to be the size of a bin. I climbed into the car and climbed over Calum's lap to be sitting in the middle of Calum and Michael yet again. "So yea...that's what I do for a living." The guys all gave me weird looks but didn't say anything. "Are you guys disappointed in me?" I asked out of the blue.