Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Ashton's POV

I've finally found a girl I've wanted to adopt, and now she's my daughter. I've spent the past few months looking without the guys, they don't know how long I've been looking for, and they won't. The five of us were in the car driving home. I'm driving, Luke's in the passenger seat, Calum sitting behind Luke, then Abby in the middle then Michael sitting behind me. "So Abby, tell us more about yourself." Luke said spinning around in his seat to face Abby.

"Ok, I'm 16, I've lived in that orphanage for the past 3 years of my life. I have a twin, Kalee, who I haven't seen in those 3 years which is hard. I miss her. And the fact we've lost contact doesn't help either." I looked in the mirror and saw Michael pouted which made Abby giggle and lean into his side causing him to wrap his arm around her. I smiled at the sight, it's good to know she'll be happy with us. I don't think I have the heart to give her back.

"You said back at the orphanage you could only tell us your job if we became your family." Reminded Calum, Abby gave him a glare. "Thanks for reminding me." As she was about to announce her job I pulled up into the drive making her eyes widen at the sight of our house. "Holy shit that's huge." The guys and I chuckle at her reaction and we led her inside. We gave her a tour of the house and the only room left was hers. The five of us waiting outside the door getting ready to see her reaction. She'll either love it, or she'll hate it.

She slowly opened the door and gasped dropping her bags on the floor. "Oh...my god." She said which made the guys and I laugh. "Good to know you like it." Said Luke by my side. "Like is an understatement." She said whilst looking back at us with wide eyes. I took a few steps towards Abby and held my arms out for her, "I hope you enjoy living with us, we're all excited." Abby ran into my arms and hugged me back, "I'm positive I'll love living here." She said into my chest which made me smile.

She grabbed her bags and placed them on her bed. "Right I best tell you guys my job then." She sat on the bed and indicated for us to come closer. "I'm a spy." She announced making the guys and I laugh. "What?" She asked looking confused. "G-good one A-Abby!" Calum stuttered out, Abby huffed before unzipping one of her bags. The guys and I stopped laughing immediately and looking inside to see a bag full of gadgets. "My other stuff is at the agency, they wouldn't let me take everything into the orphanage." She scoffed, "That reminds me, you need to take me to the agency so I can get all my other stuff and hide it in here in case we get attacked." She stated placing her hands on her hips.

"Right, let's take you to the agency." I stated getting my keys out of my pocket. "Oh and I best say now, I'll have to put something on the TV and I'll have to put cameras in each room." I gave her a look of confusion. "Why?" Abby sighed with a smile on her face showing she wasn't joking. "In case we get attacked I can find out what rooms are 'occupied' and I know where I can hide you guys to keep you safe." I looked back at the guys and they all nodded indicating it's ok. "Right, get what you need and we'll be going now." Abby smiled and jumped off of her bed grabbing her phone.

Abby's POV

I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Crystal, 'Going to the agency, see you there?' The guys led me out to the car, considering I just moved in and I don't really know where I'm going. Sure I had a tour, but I'm not going to remember everything quite so fast. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand and pulled it out. 'Sure, tell me what their house is like!' I giggled, of course that's the one thing she'd want to know. We got into the car and I gave directions as to where we're going, the guys wouldn't have a clue as to where we're going, even if I told them.

Ten minutes later we arrived outside a recording studio. "Awesome, we're here!" I cried out as I climbed over Calum's laps down climbed out of the open window. I ran up to the door and started jumping up and down whilst I was waiting for the guys. "Hurry!" I shouted making the guys jog up to the door. "Abby there's something we should tell you..." Luke started looking at Ashton, my eyes widened. "Oh no, you're taking me back to the orphanage because I told who what I do, aren't you?" I felt the tears welling up in my eyes.

Ashton gasped and wiped away the tears that started to leak. "No princess, we," he motioned to the guys and himself, "are in a band. And this is the recording studio we come to." My eyes widened with shock and happiness. "Right, when we get home I'm listening to your music! But first, I need to show you what I do." I said whilst smiling slyly. I opened the door and it showed us the corridor to the recording studio, I looked up at the pictures on the walls and saw the guys on one.

"OMG! It's you guys!" I cried out making them chuckle. "Come on Abby, we're her for you, not for us." I nodded my head and carried on walking and headed to a door that reads 'Employees only' I opened the door and walked down the dark hall with the guys hot on my tail. We finally came to an end and I saw Libby sitting at the desk she looked up when she heard multiple footsteps.