Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Calum's POV

The guys and I were sitting up at the seats near the back, but once Abby went to get in the line, we moved down to one of the front rows so we could get a better view. We noticed that when she was in the line she met a boy and they were talking the whole time until it was his go. He chose beginner and the guys and I laughed, but when he got them all we were slightly impressed, keyword is slightly, and when he came out, he was panting and we were all snickering again.

Now it's Abby's go. She walked into the private area and selected the expert level and she selected multiple things. She selected fighters, knives, guns and bow and arrows. The guys and I had our mouths agape just looking at the list she chose. "She'll be ok, right?" Ashton asked from my right. I nodded my head and smiled. "Yea, she's a fighter."

Just as I turned around and looked in Abby's direction you could see the fighters all preparing to go in and fight. Some have guns, others have knifes, few have both. All Abby had in her grasp was a bow and arrow, but if the fighters drop something I guess Abby will go for it. The fighters started going into Abby's space one at a time, but momentarily more and more of the fighters were being released into her area. The guys and I were all clenching onto each other, scared for Abby.

Once four of the fighters were unconscious Abby ran and took cover to grab one of the weapons they had. As soon as Abby stood up two of the fighters were shooting at her and three others were throwing knives at her. Ashton was close to screaming when one literally missed Abby by a few centimetres, we were all pretty scared by that point. But we all knew that Abby would be ok, she's Abby. Seconds later two of the fighters dropped to the floor no longer moving, it was hard to tell if Abby had killed them or just knocked them into unconsciousness.

When their was one fighter left, I don't think Abby realised and she stood up allowing the last and final fighter to jump on her and punch her in the head multiple times, Abby was able to think and grabbed her bow and strangled the fighter with the bowstring. The audience was clapping and cheering for Abby. Once she was sure that the fighter was unconscious she stood up and walked out of her area to be attacked by us. "My days Abby you had us worried!" Ash shouted as he was the first one to pull her into a hug.

She was breathing heavily and none of us were surprised, that must have drained a lot of energy out of her in such a short amount of time. "Thanks." She said rather quickly before pulling away and hugging Michael, Luke and I. "Who was that boy?" I asked whilst the other three were talking. "I'll explain later." I nodded and let her go so she could talk to the others.

We were all silenced by a low cough. "Oh hey Danny, need something?" The stranger to us guys smiled smugly. "I would like it very much if tonight you showed me some of those moves you pulled in there." Abby gave a small smile. "Sure, I'd like that." And just like that the boy vanished. "I'm going to keep a close eye on him." Ashton said as the boy left making us all laugh. "Abby I don't think he was talking abou-" Abby turned and faced Luke. "Yes Luke, I know he was meaning sex!" Abby shouted as her face was bright red.

Just as Abby turned around there yet again was the boy. Abby immediately groaned and the boy smirked and bent down so he could whisper in her ear. Whatever he said made her go bright red and just like that she turned around and kneed him in the balls. "Don't ever, talk to me like I'm a piece of meat. And when I said I'll meet up with you tonight at the agency, that's off." And just like that, Abby was storming off and the guys and I were chasing after her.

Once we found her we saw that she was headed back to the tunnel that leads back to Hollister. "Damn she's quick." Muttered Michael, I just laughed and gave him a pat on the back. "Come on otherwise we'll loose her." Michael groaned and started running again after Abby and got into the tunnel. "Abby wait for us!" Ashton shouted, he was the first one out of us guys to get into the tunnel. "No!" Is all we heard back from Abby. This time all of us guys groaned. "She's too damn quick Ash." Luke moaned.

"Yea but she's my daughter. We're going to have to keep up." I sighed and looked back at Michael who was just behind me. "How you holding up?" Michael sighed. "I've been better, not gonna lie." I chuckled and turned back to face the way I'm going and picked up the pace. When we finally made it out of the tunnel we noticed that Abby had taken the top and had obviously left. "Has she got the car keys?" Luke asked. Ashton sighed. "Yes, but she can't drive so I don't see why she has them." Luke just paused in the middle of the changing room. "But she's been on missions, she must have had to drive around then. She can't just get on a train and be all James Bond and start shooting people." I chuckled when Luke mentioned James Bond. It's not often for Luke to refer to something else.

We all steadily jogged out of Hollister and out of the shopping centre. "I can't see the car." I said which made the guys all groan. "She must've driven home." Ashton said. "Guess we're having to run home too." I groaned before starting to jog off down the steps that lead up to the shopping centres entrance. "Calum, are you crazy? Home is like five miles away from here. None of us are prepared to run that far, we'll call for a taxi." Luke said whilst pulling out his phone.

"Well hurry, if Abby's not home I'm going to have to look for her." Ashton said whilst running his hand through his hair. "Mate calm down, if she's not home, we'll all help look for her. We're one big family, remember?" Ashton nodded and looked down. "Taxi will be here shortly." Luke said as he returned from making the phone call. "If she's not home, where do you think she could be?" Michael asked softly. I shrugged my shoulders. "Most likley at the agency." I said whilst looking out in the distance.