Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Abby's POV

We were all just sitting in the kitchen all eating our dinner, which happens to be pizza. "This is my first pizza in forever." I stated. The guys all looked at me with wide eyes. Michael just happened to drop his piece of pizza back onto his plate causing some of the sauce to bounce off and onto his shirt. He didn't even notice. "Why don't you have pizza often?" Ashton asked whilst I had just bitten into the pizza once again. I quickly chewed the food.

"If I eat too much fatty foods and stuff then it means that I'm not committed to being an agent. And I am so I don't eat that much stuff that's unhealthy." The guys kept looking at me as though I'm an alien and I laughed. "Tomorrow I'll cook you guys food and you can see what I basically live on." The guys looked down at their pizza and quickly put it all in the fridge. "We're going to make this pizza last us a lifetime." Luke said whilst Michael, Calum and Ashton were all fighting him to put their pizza in the fridge too.

"Guys, if all you eat is pizza, how are you guys...not fat?" I didn't want to say fit because calling your father and his friends fit would be weird...right? Calum looked at me and smirked. "Remember, we're in a band. We run around on stage." I nodded my head and went back to eating my pizza. "But I'm not in a band. And I have to keep permanently fit and healthy for any mission I come across." The guys nodded their heads to show they understood this from my perspective too. I smiled and once I finished my pizza I washed my plate in the sink then placed it into the dishwasher. "What do you guys want to do?" I ask as I'm turning around to face them. "Up to you kiddo." Ashton said whilst messing up my hair.

I groaned and threw my head back. "Dad I just got my hair looking nice!" The guys all chuckled at me and I laughed along too. "Well, Abby its up to you." I sighed and thought for a moment. "I don't really know anywhere around here considering I was either in the orphanage or on a mission." The guys all exchanged glances before running to get their shoes on. "Come on Abby! We're going to show you around!" Michael shouted from by the door. I laughed and ran to catch up to them and got my shoes on and made my way out to the car. But before I got in the car is forgot I didn't put the security system on. "I'll be right back." I said as I ran back up to the door.

Once I had activated the security system I ran back to the car and climbed in over Calum's lap so I was in between Calum and Luke. "So, where are we going first?" Ashton shrugged his shoulders. "I guess we should show you everywhere we go really and then we'll give you a small tour." I nodded my head and smiled. I looked out of the window and saw kids playing in a park, they were all laughing and messing around. "You want to go to the park?" Luke asked whilst smirking, I shook my head whilst smiling. "I've never been to a park, I was just admiring the kids all laughing and getting along with each other."

Calum and Michael gave me a pure look of shock. "You've never been to a park?" I shook my head. "Ashton on the way back we're going to the park." I groaned. "Dad we don't have too." Ashton chuckled. "Abby, I've heard what you said. You've never been to a park. Well today's different. By the time you go to bed, you will have been to a park." I smiled and leaned my head on Calum's shoulder.

"Ok, so this is our first stop." I leaned forward and looked out the windscreen to see a supermarket. "Really?" I ask Ashton, he shrugs his shoulders. "If you have to do the shopping one day, you now know where it is." I sighed. "I guess. So are we getting out or are we continuing with the tour?" Ashton smiled. "We'll continue the tour." I smiled and leaned back into my seat. "Next stop, shopping centre." I smiled. But once we got there my mouth was wide open. "I've never seen a shopping centre so big." The guys all looked at me confused.

"On missions I've had to buy more clothes and stuff but I've never seen a shopping centre this big." Ashton turned in his seat and gave me a smile. "Do you want to go in?" I sighed. "I don't want you guys spending money on me, I'm not worth it." Luke grabbed my hands and made me face him. "Don't ever, talk like that. You've been with us, what three days? And you've saved our lives." I smiled. "That's my job Luke, I save lives." Luke shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "We want to reward you, so you can buy whatever you want." I smiled. "But guys, you don't have to reward me. I've already got my reward. A family." The guys all smiled and I saw Ashton let a tear fall. "We love you Abby." I smiled and put one arm over Calum and the other over Luke. "I love you all too."