Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Abby's POV

Once I was done I went back into my room. "Anyone got a laptop I can borrow?" Ashton raised his hand and motioned for me to follow him into his room. "I'll get you your own one soon, but for the time being you can use mine." He handed me his laptop with a smile on his face, I returned the smile and pecked his cheek. "Thanks dad." The two of us went back into my room and joined the others on the bed. I sat in the middle and the guys crowded around me, I opened Ashton's laptop and realised I needed his password, I groaned.

"Dad, what's your password?" Ashton smirked and I handed him the laptop, almost instantly he handed it back to me. I turned to face Ash, "Can I download this software that can allow me to see the pictures from the cameras?" Ashton nodded. "Hun you don't need to ask, if it's to keep people safe, go for it. I'm not going to stop you from you doing your job." I froze. "If anyone ever asks what I do, just say I'm studying in law school." I stated, the guys gave me a look of confusion. "If people knew I was an agent, then my agency would be in trouble. I can't risk it." The guys nodded understanding.

"Is it worth me giving you each an earpiece so we can keep in contact?" I asked looking at the four of them. "Why can't we just use our phones?" Calum asked, I groaned and threw my head back in frustration. "Because phones ring! To communicate on an earpiece you just hold it down," I stated, "it doesn't ring so we won't get caught communicating." The guys all 'oh' and I giggled at them. No wonder they dropped out of school, they're not exactly the smartest people you'll ever meet. "So, if I taught you how to use them, will you use them sensibly or will you mess around with them?"

Everyone but Michael responded with 'sensible' and I sighed, "sorry guys, Michael just ruined your chance of having them." Everyone groaned at Michael. "What? It's not like we weren't going to mess around with them! It's a spy gadget!" I sighed and held Michael's hands. "If I promised you guys you can go to the agency and I'll take you into the training room you can learn how to use most of the equipment, will you then use them sensibly at home?" Michael smiled and nodded his head frantically.

I let go of his hands and pulled out my phone. "Right, I'll ask Libby when the training rooms free and we'll go." The guys cheered and got up. "Make sure you're wearing something loose so you can move." I reminded them as they all walked out. I walked to my wardrobe, as I was calling Libby, and started picking out an outfit when I froze. Why don't I just wear my spy gear? That'll work. "Hey Libby, can you check when the training rooms next free please?" I heard her giggle and type into the computer.

"How many of you dear?" "Five." I heard her type some more. "How does 5pm tonight sound?" I checked the time and it was currently 3:15pm, I smiled. "That's great thanks Libby. See you at five." And I hung up. I walked out of my room and made the guys each walk out of their rooms. "I managed to book us the training room for 5pm tonight, be ready by 4pm because I'll have to check something there." The guys all nodded and went back to getting changed, I walked into my room and pulled out my spy gear and got it on.

40 minutes later, 3:55pm, I was finally ready. I grabbed a gun and knife and stuck them into my belt, I opened the door and heard cheers coming from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and giggled "Yea I'm coming now." As I was walking down the stairs the guys all crowded around the bottom waiting for me so we can leave. Once they saw what I was wearing their eyes all widened. "What?" I questioned letting out a small chuckle.

"I did say I'd have to because I have to check something." I said looking at them as if they couldn't remember. Which they couldn't. We all walked out to the car and drove to the recording studio. The whole journey was basically Luke, Calum and Ashton talking. Michael and I remained silent, but Michael was just gawking at my outfit. I clicked my fingers in front of him and he still wasn't paying attention. I shrugged my shoulders and continued listening to the others convocation.

The five of us walked into the recording studio and went through the 'Employees only' door and walked down the creepy corridor again. I heard faint talking and I motioned the guys to stay still and quiet, I crept up behind a door and pressed my ear against it so I could hear the convocation. "Yes babe, I know I have to kill her. Abby's just getting in the way of us." My eyes widened as I recognised the voice. I had to kill Jamie, he's one of Crystal's closest friends. If I killed him, it would break her. I'd be all she had left. I quietly groaned as I moved away from the door and motioned for the guys to walk towards me.

As they started walking they started talking again and Jamie came out of the room. "Oh hey Abby." He said smiling. That two faced bitch. "Hey Jamie, how're things?" Jamie smiled and it made me feel sick. "Great actually, I just got myself a girlfriend." I fake smiled. "That's great, have you told Crystal?" Jamie chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "She is my girlfriend." My eyes widened in shock as I just found out, my best friend was planning to kill me.