adopted

Laurels POV

Today was the day I can finally leave this prison. I was in the room I shared with my sister Jennifer with packing her cloth let's just say she got so much clothing she got three suite cases. We live at an orphanage in L.A but now we are leaving for Bristol located in United Kingdom. I researched that it rains 90% of the year and let's just say my kind do not like rain or that could just be me who knows?

I don't know why a family would adopt two fifteen-year-old girls when they could have a cute little chid? I could her the devil herself coming up the stairs. Her name was Ann she never liked me but who could blame her when you got two werewolves' under your roof. Yeah I know what you're thinking werewolves don't exist well they do so just deal with it! She entered are room and I could tell she wasn't happy...

She came up to me and slapped me across the face. "hurry up you are going to miss your flight. If you mess this up Jennifer, then you won't be seeing daylight any time soon." She said turning on her hills and walking out. I as me and Jennifer walked out of the orphanage I could see hatred and jealousy in the other kids eyes that was one of the special powers werewolf have.

We finally made it to the airport we said are good byes and I could see that Ann was glad that we were out of her hair. Jennifer turned to me with hope in her eyes. "Laurel do you think they will like us?" Jennifer said walking over to are seats and sitting down. I didn't know what to tell her. so I just shrugged my shoulders. I turned my music on and clicked on The Vamps album and my favourite song came on 'Rest your love on me' to past the time on the plane.

Ryders POV

Me and Drew were waiting for the twins to get off the train and that's when I smelt that amazing smell of strawberries and vanilla. I could sense two rogue on my land and they will not escape from me. I looked over to drew he was holding a sign that said 'laurel and Jennifer' on it.

I felt the two rogues come closer and that when I saw them two girls walking towards us one with purple hair and the other black as night. The girl with black hair was wearing black ripped jeans black Dr martens and a t-shirt that said 'normal people scare me' and a black leather jacket that looked perfect on her. They stopped in front of me and the one with purple hair started to speak. "Hello my name is Jennifer and this is my twin laurel." She said with a sweet little voice.

"My name is Ryder Evans and this is my brother Drew." I said gesturing to my brother but all I could see was the way he was looking at the girl with purple hair. "I am alpha of blood moon pack and I'm guessing that you are werewolves." I said taking a step closer to the girl with purple hair I think her name was Jennifer.

I stopped when I heard my brother say "Mate" I looked around and saw the way he was looking at the girl and you could tell that he was her mate. "my mate! Mine!" he said once again. I looked at Jennifer and saw her run and jump into Drew's arms.

That smell came back and that's when I noticed to forest green eyes that was staring at me they belonged to Laurel. "Don't you dare say the word! Listen I don't want a mate and in three months I will be out of here. I don't want to be Luna of any pack I just want a normal life and that's as far away from here." she said through mind link.

I felt my heart break at those words but why would I care I'm dating the head 'It' girl why would I want some punk chick? Well now that I think about it are style are the same and she was rocking that leather jacket.

comment

vote

share

thanks for reading part 2 will be up soon.