new car

laurels car

***

Ryder's P.O.V

My heart broke as I watched my enemy carry Laurel into the woods. I could feel my wolf trying to take over but I just pushed him right at the back of my mind. I must have been standing there for hours because it was pitch black and no one was around when I realised what had happened.

I walked into the house and could hear Drew and his purple haired mate talking I think her name was Jennifer. I walked into the living room and sat on the opposite sofa. I was sat there for ten minutes before they noticed me.

"Well hello brother. What the matter with you?" drew asked. All I could think about was how my mate was dating my enemy. When she should be dating me!

"Oh nothing much. Same old same old." I lied because I knew that she would be mad if I told people that she was my mate.

'Ryder I know somethings wrong. You can trust me.' Drew said through mind link so Jennifer couldn't hear him.

'I found my mate but... she doesn't want me. oh yeah and it Laurel but don't tell anyone.' I answered back. I look over to Drew and he started to laugh. I looked at Jennifer and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm going to bed." I said as I walked out of the room. I heard the door shut and Laurel was walking up to her room. I couldn't help but stare at her but it was so cute. Wait what am I saying I go out with the head 'it' girl and she is way hotter than Laurel.

Laurels P.O.V

Me and ty was walking through the woods and talking about what we had been doing in the past year. We must have been walking for hours because I found myself back at the pack house. I said good bye to Ty before walking up to my room. I could sense Ryder watching me.

I woke up to the sound of Ryan playing his music I recognised the song. It was Same Old War by Our Last Night. I chucked my soft white pillow over my ears. I looked over to my bedside table and noticed a note.

This is what it said

Dear Laurel,

I know you don't want to be my mate but I hope this will make you forgive me. there is a car outside for you hope you enjoy it. Have a nice day at school.

Your hopeless mate Ryder

Xxx

I looked over to where the car keys where. I got out of bed and got ready I put on my skinny black jeans and a black t-shirt that said 'bitch' on it with a black leather jacket and the normal black Dr Martens. I walked out of the house to find a gorgeous galaxy Lamborghini car. (picture on the top.) I jumped in the car and pulled out of the drive way not waiting for Jennifer or the others.

***

sorry short chapter but don't forget to vote and comment