The phone call

Ryder's P.O.V

Two years later

I can still remember that day when my mate ran from me. I spent a whole month non-stop looking for Laurel. After my pack gave up looking I had no choice but to mate with someone else. I mated with Willow but something told me that it wasn't right.

Right now I am sat in my office looking at the recent attacks from the rogues and the only way to get results would to get help from the only pack who know what we are against. I pulled my black IPhone out of my pocket and started to dial a number.

"Hello this is alpha of the Blood Moon pack. What can I help you with?" The mysterious person said.

"Hello my name Ryder alpha of the Full Moon Peak pack. I was wondering if you could help me with a Rogues. I was thinking that because you have the best fighter and pack trainer that you would come and train my pack." I said becoming more embarrassed asking for help.

There was a long silence. All I could think was that my pack was in danger and I would do anything to protect them. I was knocked out of my thoughts when the door opened and in came Willow. She was beautiful but not like my mate. Well I have no right calling her that since I mated with another she-wolf.

"Okay I will help but I want you to promise one thing." I sighed indicating for him to carry on. "Our trainer will not take any bullshit. She will train you until you drop and you will not complain." The man said

"Fine I will inform the pack about the rules and can you be here by tomorrow?" Ryder said as willow sat down on his lap.

"That should be fine I will see you tomorrow alpha." The man said before hanging the phone up.

There was something about that man that all ways made me nervous. I had heard about him losing his mate by a spell and then her dying from giving birth to his child. The only thing is nobody knows who this girl was. Maybe I knew her? who knows?

************************************************************************************************

what do you think will happen?

Who was that on the phone?