Marked

I could hear people talking around me but I couldn't open my eyes or move my limbs. It all went quiet then a flash of light blinded me I looked around and I was standing in a meadow with beautiful green grass and the most radiant flowers. I saw a figure in the distant it was a little girl and boy dancing as I got closer I noticed the boy looked a lot like Chase. I put my hand out to touch him but it just went through him.

"I'm sorry but he can't see or hear you my dear." I heard a voice behind me and saw a young woman who had blond hair and blue eyes. she wore a plain white dress it came up to mid-thigh.

"Where am I and who are you?" I asked becoming more nervous in her presence she screamed power.

"I'm sorry people now me as the moon goddess. You are here because you need to know your past and most definitely your future." She said I didn't know what the hell she was talking about so I just nodded indicating for her to carry on. "I have seen your future and it is bright but it depends on you. As you have noticed you have changed fur colour and that means you are meant for grate things."

"I'm sorry I don't understand what you are talking about." I said feeling really confused about the subject we are talking about. "What I am saying is that you have two choices but you have to make it now. Its ever your real mate Chase or Ryder. what one will it be choose wisely?" She said I knew straight way what one it would be.

"I pick... Chase I know that he would all ways love me." I said thinking I have chosen the right person.

"Good I will put the bond back and I will make sure you have your memories back." She said turning around and walking off. "Oh yeah and say hello to my dear son Chase he will know who I am. Now I will see you soon." And with that it went black I could feel the ground underneath me swallow me hole.

I awoke in a room that wasn't mine. As I sat up in the memory foam bed I noticed a little figure in the bed next to me. I noticed it was Jack and that's when it all came back to me the day jack was born. I was brought out of my thoughts when I smelt the most amazing smell ever I looked around the room and that's when my eyes landed on a sleeping figure on the chair.

I got out of the bed and walked over the figure and that's when I saw him... Chase I ran over and jumped onto him I started to cry and his arms sneaked around my waist. I felt the tingles course through my body and it made my body shiver in a good way.

"Chase I'm sorry I ran from you that night. I never thought I would see you again." I said feeling the tears run down my face.

"Shh it's okay I have you now and I will never let you go." He said pulling me into his chest. I heard someone clear their throat I looked around to find a very sleepy Jack smiling. "Jake me and Laurel need to tell you something."

My son ran over and jumped into my arms. We started to explain everything to Jake from when he was born up to now and I was crying because I had my mate and my son back well for now. I heard a knock at the door. I put Jack down and walked over to the door and opened it. No one was there except a note and a rose.

I read the note and fell to the floor and dropped the note I couldn't believe someone could be that cruel. I felt Chase pick me up and hug me I couldn't help it I suddenly pushed my lips on to his soft baby pink ones. It felt so right but I knew if I didn't pull back we would finish the mating bond.

"What did the note say?" he whispered in my ear.

"They have Ty and the only way to save him is to... Marry their alphas son." I said though clenched teeth I heard a growl and looked into his eyes and saw love and lust.

"You are mine and only mine!" he said pushing me closer to him if that was even possible.

"I know but what are we going to do about Ty?" I questioned because I would risk my life for a old friend.

"I don't Know but we should go down stairs because your new pack would like to see you." He said leaning in to kiss me but I ducked out of the way and ran out of the room with Jack and Chase close behind me. I ran into the kitchen to find violate and Jennifer chatting the both looked up and had huge smiles.

I was flung over Chase's shoulder and we started walking out of the house and before I knew what he was doing I was chucked into the freezing cold pool. I swam to the top and grabbed his ankle making him fall into the pool too.

"CANNON BALL" Jack shouted before running and jumping into the pool.

We spent an hour in the pool just splashing each other. Me and Chase had to go to a meeting so we got out of the pool and walked to are room. I walked into the room and put my ripped jeans on with an off the shoulder top and to finish it off my red Dr Martens. I felt someone's hand glide up my arm and by the way it made my skin burn I knew it was Chase.

"Laurel I know we just found each other again but I want to mark you." Chase whispered into my ear making me shiver.

'Let him mark us.' My wolf was yelling in my head.

"On one condition." I said turning around so I was facing him. He nodded "I want to complete the mate bond after this all finishes."

"I think I could do better than that." He said pushing me on the bed and kissing down my neck. His canines extended and snuck into my neck. He licked over the mark cleaning the blood. He smashed his lips on mine and they moved in sync. He liked my bottom lip asking for entrance I denied and that made him growl. He bit my bottom lip making me gasp. I looked into his eyes and could see his wolf was in control and there was no stopping him form taking me...

****************************************************************************************************

vote

comment