EPILOGUE

Epilogue

Jacks P.O.V

It's been three years since I found my mum and now the two pack live together as one. I have learnt so much about my family within the last years. The month after I had found my mum it was Ruby's birthday and I found out that we were mates.

Me and Ruby were in the games room when we heard giggling and that's when I smelt the two devils themselves. I bet your thinking, who is he talking about? Well I left two minor details out about the past three years. The same month I found my mate I found out that I was going to be a big Brother and my mother was having twins.

I looked over too Ruby and as if reading my mind, we got up and ran over and picked the twins up. I had Harry and Ruby had Camron.

Harry had blond hair and blue eyes and was the oldest of the two while Camron was the total opposite he had brown hair and blue eyes but mum said he take after her sister Jennifer who lives in a different pack.

They started to laugh as we sat down on the sofa and started to watch maze runner. I could hear running about in the hall and that's when my mum ran into the room and relief washed over her face when she saw the twins.

"There you two are now come with me I need to get you dressed." Mum said taking the twins and walking out of the door but not before stopping and saying "Well done on finishing the mating presses guys." And with that she walked out of the room.

"Oh my god is your mum knows we have mated then she has probably told the whole pack, how embarrassing." Ruby said laughing and putting her head into my chest. I laughed and kissed he on the lips.

"You know that's not such a bad thing." She looked me in the eyes nodded. "At least al the unmated males will now you belong to your alpha mate." And with that she fell onto the floor laughing her but off.

I was about to say something but was cut off when I heard the door slam open and standing there was my best friend, Carson looking at us with wide eyes. he walked towards the couch and flopped down and sighed.

"Aww what's a mater Carson?" Ruby asked sitting on my lap.

"Nothing it's just I wish my birthday will hurry up and come so I can find my mate." He said looking at his hands.

I felt sorry for this guy because he had to watch me and Ruby looking lovey-dovey at each other for three years while he had to wait till he was sixteen to find his but when he does I know that she will love him till death dose them apart.