chapter 20

Chapter 20

'pack meeting.' I mind linked the pack when I became closer to the house.

As we came up towards the pack house I saw all off the pack lined up and ready. I set the pup on the floor and transformed into my human form. One of the pack members tossed me their shirt so I could cover my naked body.

"Carson please go and get a pair of shorts for this boy." I shouted to one of the teen warriors.

"Members of Shadow Warrior pack, the pack we share are land with have trespassed and not only that tried to kill a member of another pack that will be staying." I shouted and I could hear some of them growl.

Carson came running out of the house holding a pair of shorts. He bowed his head before putting them in front of the wolf. The unknown wolf picked them up and walked behind the trees. We were waiting for him to come back but something caught my attention... I could sense another pack coming closer to the pack house.

The boy came out and stood before me. "Thank you alpha, Laurel for protecting me." he said still not telling me his name.

"You are all dismissed." I said to the pack as I watched them all walk away and back to what they were doing. "What pack are you from and what is your name?"

"My name is Jack and I am from the Blood Moon pack." he said but that when the flash backs of the dream came back. I could remember Chase, Paul and Peter. "Um alp- "

Before he could finish I cut him of saying "Please call me Laurel." He nodded and carried on.

"I was wondering about what one of the rogues said, am I really your son." Jack asked with hope in his eyes.

"Jack, when I was younger I found my mate and I had a child but my parents said that he died but four years ago I found out..." I couldn't finish because three wolfs came out of the tree with a smaller wolf behind them. "Jack go in the pack house and quick because they could be a threat."

Jack walked over to wolf in the middle and bowed to him. That's when the scent hit me it was my mate. I looked over his wolf and he was pure black with a hint of brown with blue eyes.

I walked over to the wolfs with my head held high as I came closer to the wolves I could feel myself becoming more and more week. I was about to welcome them but I collapsed on the floor. I looked up to come face to face with the man that was always in my dreams, Chase but that was is that was his real name or something that I had just mad up.

Chase's P.O.V

We have been walking around the woods trying to find Jack ever since we noticed that he had ran in another direction. I could smell his scent becoming stronger but had been mixed with another scent but this new one was familiar and addicting. I kept running following the scent until the scent was so strong that I had realised who's scent it was, my mate's scent.

We came to a stop when I saw a pack house and a girl stand there with Jack talking. She still had those crystal blue eyes and blond hair. The only question I could think who how did she find Jack and how is she alive.

I could feel the mate bond becoming stronger. I could feel my wolf and hers talking. I knew that as soon as I shift back into human form she will know that it is me and we would be together again. I was brought back to reality when I noticed Jack standing next to me and the girl walking towards us with her head held high.

'Jack who is that girl.' I asked my son through mind link.

'she is the alpha of the pack and she saved me from the rogues chasing us.' He said but I could tell he knew something more but before he could tell me the beautiful woman fell to the floor unconscious.

I looked around us and could feel the ground shaking and the wind pick up. I heard the door to the house open and looked up to find a girl and a man standing there and looking frightened for the woman on the ground but for me and my pack.

"You need to get in the house now before they come out of hiding!" the man shouted at us but before we could make a run for the house the ground started to split and I could see what looked like wolfs jumping out through the crack and that's when I noticed that they had started to surround the girl.

I shifted back to human form with the rest of my pack and put on the cloths we tried to are ankles and started to move forward but before we could get near I heard a cracking sound and turned around to find Jack on the floor.

"Ahhhhhhh" I heard him scream in pain and that's when I noticed one of the wolfs that had be standing around the girl come and stand in front of him. It looked like the wolf was protecting my son for some reason.

I was about to walk over to my son when the girl from the door stopped me and growled. I could feel the power radiating off of her so she must have been a beta-female but why won't she let me near Jack. I looked over to my son to find him turning into his wolf but something caught my eye it was that his once crescent moon was now a full moon.

I looked over to find the once unconscious girl now making her way towards Jack in her wolf form. As I took in her wolf I noticed that she had the same mark as Jack. As she walked towards my son I noticed that the rest of her pack had surrounded her.

"What the hell is happening?" I asked a random member of her pack.

"We all thought he was a myth." He whispered barely audible. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean 'myth'." I asked him becoming curious.

I turned to me and said "It was said that are alpha of the Shadow Warriors had a son but died." He stopped and I could tell that he was think about if he should carry on. I nodded my head and he carried on talking. "Then when she had her eighteenth birthday she found out that the son was not dead but living with the dad but no one believed that it was true."

I looked up to find my son standing in wolf form in front of their alpha. I could see the resemblances of my son to their alpha. Maybe, just maybe that is Jack's real mother that I had believed was dead for years.

I was knocked out of my thought when I heard a powerful howl erupt from their alpha and followed by all of the other pack including my son. I looked at my son and could tell that was confused about what was going on.

Laurels P.O.V

After the pack had finished howling I shifted into my human form and looked for my mate once I found him I ran up to him and kissed him. I couldn't believe that I had been living and missing out on watching my son grow up for thirteen years because I hadn't believed Jennifer about him still being alive.

I pulled apart from Chase and put my forehead against his, I looked into his eyes and that when I saw that he recognised me. He pulled me closer to him and that's when I felt a thousand sparks go off in my body.

"Tell me I'm not dreaming and you are really here." He whispered into my ear. I couldn't help but chuckle at the sound of need in his voice.

"Chase I can't believe that you are real, ever since my eighteenth birthday I had a dreamed of you and your pack but every one said it was probably my subconscious but you are standing in front of me." I said before kissing him again.

I heard Violate clear her voice and that's when I remembered what night it was; it was the newly mated party. I pulled away and jumped down from Chase. I looked at my pack and shouted loud and clear.

"To night we are not just celebrating the newly mated pack members but also the return of your future alpha." As I finished the pack members started to cheer and clap. "LET THE PARTY BEGIN!" I shouted and the pack ran towards the back garden.

I could tell that the pack will be stronger with the knowledge that they have a future alpha and maybe, just maybe an alpha-male.

*********************************************************************************************

Next chapter is the last one.

comment

vote

and share