boyfriend

song by The summer set called boomerang

don't forget to comment and vote

***

Laurels POV

As soon as I saw Ryder I knew he was my mate but I don't want one. They are controlling and jerks well most are but by the way Jennifer and Drew was acting I guess he was a good guy. So right now we are on our way back to meet the pack. Did I tell you that I would rather become a rogue than be in a pack as Ryder as an alpha.

As I got lost in my thoughts I never realised that the car had stopped. Shaking my head, I looked out of the car window to see a mansion it was beautiful. As I got out of the car I heard some high pitch girl screaming and that's when I saw her... she wore a slutty skirt that came up to mid-thigh and a pink tank top and pink high hills. I watched as she jumped into my mate's arm kissing him.

"Ryder I've missed you so much. Wait who's the skank in the leather jacket?" she said wrapping a arm around his waist and glaring at me. I was about to rip her head off when I heard someone scream I looked around to see an omega running from the wood that surrounded the woods.

That when I smelt him... I ran toward him shifting into my pure black wolf. I tackled him to the ground. I sniffed his nose and that's when I knew it was Ty my first boyfriend but he left L.A two years ago.

I shifted and to my surprise I was fully clothed. "Ty is that really you?" I said feeling a tear make its way done my cheek. He sifted and was and grabbed a shirt that someone handed him.

He ran over to me picking me up and spinning we around but someone cleared their throat I looked around to see Ryder and the skank staring at me and Ty. "You are trespassing what do you want?" Ryder said through clenched teeth.

"Well I'm here to see my girlfriend. So if you don't mind I will be taking her to my pack house now!" he said picking me up and chucking me over his shoulder and walking away. I could tell that Ryder was mad so I winked at him and blew him a kiss. I knew this would make his angry and it made me laugh.

"See you later Ryder." I said with a wink as we walked into the woods.

***

so are you team Ryder or team Ty comment

what do you think will happen?

don't forget to comment and vote