part 19

Laurels P.O.V

I was surrounded by darkness I tried to talk but all that came out was a scream. What type of hell was this? I tried to get up but my legs would not move an inch. I couldn't hear anyone around me, the only sound came from my screams. I could feel the darkness taking over and my screams dying down. I was consumed by darkness.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

I awoke to my alarm going off, I looked around the room and found out I was in the orphanage. I slowly sat up in the bed and looked over to where my sister use to sleep before we moved. In her place was a note. I walked over and picked it up.

To Laurel,

I'm going to miss you lots and I'm glad that we had those amazing memorise of the past year with Vi (Violate) but I wanted to say that I have decided to join one of the lone wolfs that I have become friends with and travel the world in search for my mate. I know that you will be at first but I will send letters and I hope you and Vi have a good life and find your mates.

Laurel I know that your memory has a memory block on it but you need to know that you have two mate, one if a fake mate but the other is the true alpha and the father of the child you had when you were younger and he is alive I heard are parents taking about it but they said I couldn't tell you. Don't be mad at me. I love you, see you soon.

From Jennifer

Okay what does she mean by 'in search of for my mate' I swear she found him in Bristol. I thought I died when I cornered the enemy. Mabey it was a dream, yeah it must have been a dream because no way in hell did I die if I'm stand here breathing. I was brought out of my thought when Vi walked through the door.

"Hey I see you finally woke up." She said but stopped when she noticed my confused look on my face. "What's a matter?"

"Well it kind of a long story." I said but she nodded indicating for me to carry on. "It all started with me leaving..." we spent the whole day taking about it and how it was probably just a dream of my past life but it felt so real.

Chase's P.O.V

four years later

I've awoken from the same dream for two years, it was my mate running after two children. I looked around the room to find no one but my-self in the room. I got out of bed and walked over to the closet and put on a pair of faded ripped jeans and a black top. I walked out of my room to find my 13-year-old son running down the hall.

As soon as Jack saw his me he stopped and bowed his head. Not minutes later Ruby came running down the hall crashing into my son and landing on top of him. They both laughed and I couldn't help but think about if they would end up being mates in the future.

"Jack, have you finished packing your bag ready to go to L.A?" I asked jack trying to get his attention.

"Father, I was thinking about the trip and was wondering if Ruby could come because I'm the only kid going?" jack asked looking at the ground. I cleared my throat and he looked straight at me. I nodded my head and Jack and ruby ran off to go pack their bags for the trip.

I walked in to the living room and found Paul and Peter playing on the Xbox One. I sat down one the black sofa and watched as they played Blur (it's a racing game). The game was over and Paul had won. They both looked over and saw me sat there.

"Hey, Chase." The twins said at the same time.

"Hey guys so I guess you are all ready to L.A." I said and they both nodded their heads.