NEW book

"Jessie!" I said as I saw him holding a gun at us

"Jessie!" I said as I saw him holding a gun at us. He started to come closer but stopped when a deaf deifying howl broke out.

I looked around and saw a pure white wolf exit the forest near my house but what caught my eye was the bow and row on its back. I ran towards the wolf and grabbed the weapon. I looked in the wolf's eyes that have been watching me for the last year.

*******************************************************************************************

Hello my name is Charlie Rose and I am the first ever female hellhound to walk on earth. I am fifteen turning sixteen in a couple of months. I am 5ft 6 and I have brown hair and blue eyes. I have three brothers that are the same age as me, we are quadruplets. First born wash Nash, he has a girlfriend called Sophie and they have been going out for 2 years. The next born was Shawn, he is the popular one. Next is Cameron, he is the class clown that everyone knows and loves. I am the youngest and it sucks. My brothers are over protective and it gets on my nerves. Even though then annoy me, I would still do anything for them, they are connected to me. Like literally connected to me. we have a bond like a parabatai, which links us together.

*********************************************************************************************

Check my new book out now, I've uploaded five chapter already.