New girl

sorry I haven't updated in along time hope this make up for it. Don't forget to comment and vote.

****

I pulled into the school gates and all eyes was on me. I parked my amazing car and got out swing my bag over my shoulder. I heard someone calling my name I turned our face to face with Ty. He walked over to me and bear hugged me. I noticed some guys standing behind him and one of them cleared his throat. I playfully pushed Ty away looking at the boys.

"laurel this is Brad and Connor also known as the competition." He pointed to both of the guys as he said their name. They both waved and smiled. I had one question on my mind.

"Nice to meet you both but what do you mean by competition?" I questioned them but they just laughed.

"Well as you can see we are the hottest guys at this school but the head 'It' girl doesn't want us to be more popular than her little pumpkin as she calls him." As Connor said that we all burst out laughing. I was laughing so much I lost my balance and fell backwards. I was waiting for the contact with the clod hard concrete ground but it never came I opened my eyes to find... emerald green eyes that belonged to the one and only Ryder.

I pushed him off of me and walked back to Ty and the guys. "Laurel can I ask you something in pri- "he said before I cut him short.

"Whatever you want to say you can say it here in front of Ty and the guys." I said looking him in the eyes not backing down.

"I wanted to tell you as your alpha you can't be seen around are enemy pack. Oh yeah one last thing you can't be dating that mutt." After he demanded me to leave my new friends he turned and walked away but not fast enough.

"Who do you think you are telling me what to do?" I shouted back at him.

He turned around and walked back over to me so we were face to face. "I am your alpha and mate so don't disrespect me mutt." I said through clenched teeth.

My wolf Bella took over and shifted in mid-air. I could feel the wind flowing through my white fur. I looked around and saw every one staring at me with a frightened expression. Well everyone except one my mate. He had a range of emotions but I could see one clearly and that was lust. I got into the attack position. I was about to jump on him when I heard a growl.

That's when I saw Jennifer. Me and Jennifer didn't look alike but in wolf form you couldn't tell the difference. I looked back to see Ryder was replaced by black wolf. The wolf eyes were pitch black telling me he wasn't in control.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you control my life. I will be back one day." I said before running towards the woods. I could hear the thumps of paws on the ground. I covered my scent and ran as fast as my legs could take me. I no longer heard the sound of paws on the ground. I could no longer feel the connection to the pack. I heard a gun go off and I fell into a deep sleep...

***

so what do you think will happen? will she be okay?

don't forget to

Comment

vote