Part 16

sorry for slow update, I have been really busy with end of year exams hand revising but I hope you like part 16

comment

vote

*****************************************************************************************************************

Axel's P.O.V

I walked out of the room laurel was staying in with my mate behind me. I walked to Chanel's room to help her pack. I knew what I was about to do would be betraying my pack, my dad but I would be for the best. My father was insane all he wanted was power and the only way to get it was to destroy other people's lives including his own son and daughter.

I had mind linked some of my pack members that I knew I could trust. They agreed that my father should not be alpha and that we should leave. I had made a plan to get all mated and un mated females that wanted to leave to be picked up today at midnight just before the war would start.

"Chanel I need you to promise that whatever happens to me that you would carry on and you won't come back to help." I said pulling her onto my lap and putting my head into the crook of her neck inhaling her scent.

She turned around and looked into my eyes and said the two words that I wanted to hear "I promise." I gave he a light kiss on the lips before pulling her closer to my chest.

"You are leaving for Laurel's pack tonight because I don't want you to be here when the war breaks out and I won't take no for an answer." I said leaving the room so I could get the other women and children ready to leave for laurel's pack.

Midnight

Me and Chanel was waiting at the edge of the territory with the women and children. I could hear the leafs crunching under the paws of laurel's mate and pack. I looked up to see their whole pack standing five feet away.

"Hello alpha Chase thank you for coming to save my fellow pack members." I said all he does is nodded and started to walk towards us. "Okay women and children please follow Chase towards his pack territory."

"Axel thank you for helping my mate to escape, we will be back tomorrow at the same time to get you and Laurel." He said turning around but before he was out of hearing range I heard him say "Tell my mate I love her and that I can't wait to see her." And with that he was gone.

Chase's P.O.V

I was running back to Ryder's pack house but I had to stop myself from turning around and getting my mate back. I carried on running until Ryder's house came into view. I sifted into my human form and put on a pair of black shorts on. Ryder was waiting outside his house as I walked up to him.

"Is you pack ready for the battle tomorrow?" I asked as we walked through the front door and into his office.

"My pack is ready, we are just waiting now to get moving and get Laurel back." He said. I know that he was hurting because of the fact he wasn't laurels true mate and that he hadn't found his mate yet. "I need you to promise me something if I don't make it back after this battle then take over as alpha of my pack and make sure that Laurel is safe." I nodded my head and left his office thinking about what it would be like to have my mate in my arms.

**********************************************************************************************************

so what do you think???