The photo

Peter and Paul both dragged me out of the dungeon and started to show me around the huge house well that's kind of an understatement it was more like a mansion. It was a black and white themed house. As we walked into the living room I stopped right away when I noticed a picture on the mantelpiece. I walked over to the picture and picked it up that's when I noticed who it was... I was in the picture with jack when he was just a new born.

I noticed there was no one speaking. I turned around face to face with Chase. "Why am I holding jack in this photo." I asked afraid of the answer. "Answer me now!" I shouted feeling more nervous. Peter and Paul took jack out of the room and that just left me and chase.

"I'm sorry but I that can't be you holding jack because that photo was taken right before his mother died. I was contacted by her family to say that they didn't want jack and that she was dead." Chase said the last bit in a whisper.

I could see that this would upset him a lot so I just let it go. I was about to walk out of the very stylish room but chase grabbed my arm and pulled on to the couch. We were sat there for about thirty minutes in silent that was before I heard the door open and jack ran into the room.

I picked jack up in my arms and sat him on my lap. "she was my mate but that all changed when her parents found out what type of alpha I was. They were ashamed of her." Chase said before he started to cry. "They had a powerful witch cast a spell to break the mate bond and make her mates with another wolf. I was going to find them and ask where her grave was but on the way I got word that they were in a car crash and the only person left was her sister but no one knows where she is."

"That's terrible is their any way to break the spell." I asked more curious than ever.

"I tried but the only way was mark her but that will never happen because she's gone forever. Any way would you like me to show you to your room?" he asked I simply nodded my head.

As I walked into my new room I realised it was just my style. It was kind of punk but I loved it. The bed was covered in black silk. The walls were black and white flowers. I walked into a closet to find it was full of clothes that matched my style.

I was just dreading the day I go back to Jennifer and Ryder's pack. I just hope when the time comes I will be ready to be a Luna and accept Ryder as my mate but something deep down told me that he wasn't mine.