reunited

Sorry I haven't updated in ages. Comment what you think about this chapter.

comment

vote

share

************************************************************************************

Laurels P.O.V

It's been two years since I've seen Ryder, Drew and my wonderful sister Jennifer. Me and Jennifer started talk last year now and then on the phone but no one knows because I knew that Ryder would use the alpha voice on her and come and find we. U can still remember last year I had collapsed in the kitchen because of a pain in my neck and that was when I realised he had mated with another wolf.

-flash back-

I walked into the kitchen and started to make a ham sandwich. I turned around to put the butter back when I felt a burning sensation in my neck it got worse as I screamed out in pain. I fell to the floor with a loud thump. I screamed as the pain got worse it felt like I was dying.

I heard shouting and foot steps coming in the kitchen. "LAUREL" I heard Chase shout as he ran over to me. I could feel the blackness taking over. "Don't leave me! Jack needs you and I...need you." He whispered before the darkness took over.

-flash back over-

I was sat on the back door step watching Jack and the twins running around and laughing. Over the past two years me and the twins have gotten really closes. I treat jack as my own seeing as my and Chase have beaning dating for six months to this day. I heard the door open and I already knew who I was.

"I have some news to tell everyone." He said we all nodded for him to go on. "We are going to help a pack in Bristol with a rogue problem. Many of their pack has died and been injured so they have asked for the best pack and fighter in the UK to help and teach them how to fight." We all gasped especially me.

"when are we leaving?" I asked knowing I would be going because I am the best fighter the pack had. After Ryder had mated with another she-wolf my fur turned to black but I don't know why.

"We are leaving to day I have packed all of our bags so let's go." Chase said to us all. I picked Jack up and headed to the car and done his seat belt. I walked over to my motorcycle and jumped on. "Laurel why don't you let me dive you to the pack." he asked

"You know why but maybe next time hun." I said before putting my helmet on and riding of and out of sight. 'See you there and don't be late.' I said through mind link and started to concentrate on the journey ahead.

Five hours later

I pulled up on my motorcycle and a couple minutes later the boys pulled up. Something about this place felt familiar in some way I guess I will find out soon. I heard to door open and standing there was... Jennifer and Drew.

**********************************************************************************************

what do you think will happen?

comment what you think.