Laurel is back

As soon as Jennifer recognised me she screamed and ran over to me pulling me into a bone crushing hug. I just stood there shocked not able to move. I heard someone call my name I turned around to find jack running over calling my name. he looked excited when he finally made it over to he jumped into my arms and snuggled into my neck.

I heard someone clear their throat I turned around to see Ryder and the paretic excuse of a Luna standing in front of the pack house. "Hello alpha Chase of the Blood Moon pack. Welcome to my land I hope you can help us with the recent attacks against my pack." Ryder said sounding proud but I could tell he didn't recognise me well not yet.

"It's nice to meet you alpha Ryder. This is my pack." Chase said pointing at us. "I would like you to meet the idiotic twins Peter and Paul. My only son Jack and my lovely beta and girlfriend Laurel." As soon as he said me all eyes was on me. I walked over to Chase with Jack in my arms and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

I heard a growl erupt from Ryders throat before he shifts into his wolf. "Wait you're the bitch who left the pack and your own sister." The whore of a Luna said coming closer to me. she stopped right in front of me and slapped me across the face.

That was it my wolf took control and no one I mean no one slaps the best fighter in the UK and gets away with it. I shift in to my pure black wolf and got ready to pounce when I got tackled to the floor by Ryder. I pushed him of me and leapt at him when I heard jack start to cry. I waked over to jack and nudged him with my snout.

'sift back NOW!' Ryder commanded through mind link. I shift back and put chase's top on what he handed me. Ryder looked at me with pure lust but I could see a hint of sadness. "You have a son why didn't you tell me Laurel!" he said through clenched.

"Are you kidding me you mate with another she-wolf and now you are accusing me of having a child. What do you think I am a whore? Yes, I had a child when I was younger but it died if you don't believe me ask Jennifer." And with that I ran off into the woods just wanting some peace and quiet.

Jennifer P.O.V

I heard rumours about another pack coming to help with training the pack members. I was so excited but no one knew what pack it was. Some say it was the rogue pack with the best fighter in the UK and others say it's a pack from Russia.

I heard a car pull up outside so me and Drew walked out of the door and there sanding by her bike was my sister I ran over and pulled her in to a bone crushing hug. It only lasted a couple of minutes before a little boy come over to us shouting her name. but there was something familiar about that boy. I had spaced out and that's when it came to me the day Laurel went into labour.

-flash back-

Me my father and mother was in the waiting room. I heard them talking about laurel saying that she was a disgrace to the family and the pack. I couldn't take it any more they were just sat there talking about my sister like she was nothing.

"How could you say stuff like that about your own child!" I shouted at my parents

"How do you think you are shouting at us!" my father shouted at me but I could tell by the way his eyes sparkled he was keeping something from us. "Go to your sister and that devil of a son!" I walked out of the room but before I left I heard something so I kept listening.

"I am telling you now that child will kill us if she finds out what you are planning." My father said with a hint of guilt in his voice.

"We can't let her and that true alpha to mate otherwise they will find her. We made promise to keep her safe and that child she just gave birth to will ruin it all. We have to wipe her memory and get her a fake mate as soon as possible." My mother said but I couldn't believe what she was planning.

I ran to my sister's room and kept quiet. The made a witch come take her memory and give her a fake mate. My mother sent the child to the father and said that Laurel was dead and to never come back.

-end of flash back-

I sniffed the air and that's when I realised that Jack was Laurels but that was not the reason I was brought out of my thoughts I looked over to see Ryder on the verge of tearing chase to pieces.

"You have a son why didn't you tell me Laurel!" he said through clenched. I wanted to slap him there and then but if I did I would get band from the pack.

"Are you kidding me you mate with another she-wolf and now you are accusing me of having a child. What do you think I am a whore? Yes, I had a child when I was younger but it died if you don't believe me ask Jennifer." And with that she ran off into the woods I turned around walking up to Ryder not caring what he would do to me and slapped him across the face.

"Why did you do that? You don't understand how much pain she went through. I hope you and that slut are happy." I said pointing to the whore of a Luna behind him. "And I bet you didn't know that when you marked her my sister was in a coma for a month!" I said feeling the tears rolling out of my eyes.

"I... I... I didn't know." He said I ran into the pack house and into mine and Drew's room it was purple and black because Drew let me pick the colours. I heard my mate come into the room and he pulled me into a hug and I just let all of the emotions flow out.

***************************************************************************************************

So what did you think?