New friends

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time . I hope this makes up for it. Don't forget to comment and vote.

**************************************************************************************************

I awoke in a concrete room. Looking around I noticed it wasn't a room but a cell. I tried to stand but I was tied to the floor with silver. The small cell smelled of death it had dried blood all over the floor. The was a small amount of light that came from outside of the cell of death.

"look who has finally woken up. Now tell me why you are on my land." Said a voice from outside the cell I couldn't see who it was but you could tell their powerful just by their voice. I heard the cell door unlock and that's when I saw him.

He had ocean blue eyes and hazel brown hair. "Well are you going to answer me or not!" he shouted making me feel fearful.

"My name is Laurel and l was Just passing through." I said not making eye contact with the man standing in front of me.

"Well my name is Chase. What pack our you from?" he with no emotion in his voice.

"To be honest I don't know. Me and my sister got adopted yesterday and well my mate was the alpha and I don't want to be controlled by anyone so I ran way." I said looking down at the floor.

Chase grabbed my face making me look at him. He had a small frown on his face. "Well I'm sorry to hear that but you should know that I am the alpha of the one and only rogue pack." he said while looking thought full. He looked like he had a brilliant idea. "How would you like to join the pack as my beta?"

"I'm not sure the whole reason I left was because of rules and i don't really like to be in charge and boss people around." I said but then it clicked I could be myself and have no one bossing me around. "Actually yeah I will join your pack."

I looked at his face and could only see one emotion and that was shock. "I'm so glad you are in the pack." he said before I heard loud footsteps coming closer. I looked up to see 3 boys standing by the door. One of them only looked about five years old.

"Um hi my names laurel." I said nervously looking back at the ground but I heard the boy laughing at me which only made me even more nervous.

Two of the boys looked like twins both had brown hair but one had blue eyes and the other had green. Then you had the little guy he looked like a little Chase but with blond hair. The little boy looked at me with wide eyes. He throws his self into my arms and started to cry.

"No need to cry little guy what's your name?" he just looked at me and shock his head. After a little big he let go of me and ran over to Chase.

"Laurel these are the twins Peter and Paul." He said pointing to each boy. I realised that Peter was the one with blue eyes and Paul had green eyes but they were both really beautiful in their own ways but that still leaved the little cutie. "Oh I nearly forgot laurel this is my son Jack." As he said Jacks name he looked over to me and waved at me.

"Well nice to meet you all but would you let me out of here!" I shouted at the boys who just stood and stared at me. jack ran over to me and untied me so I could stand up. I walked over to the door and just stared at the guys. "So are you going to show me around the house?"

*********************************************************************************************

What do you think about Chase and the twins not forgetting about little Jack?

comment and vote