Part 17

Laurels P.O.V

After all the women and children was gone and on their way to my pack I walked over to the little bed in the room I had been staying in. I felt sleep take over and the darkness took over my body.

I was in a meadow where all different flowers were growing. I looked around and saw a woman in front of a waterfall, I started to walk closer to the women and noticed that I had saw her before. The woman turned around and that's when I realised it was the moon goddess.

"Hello moon goddess, what can I help you with?" I asked while stepping closer.

"Please child call me Luna, I am here to tell you some important news." Luna said putting a hand on my shoulder. "You need to make sure that you are safe tomorrow when the war starts because I can scene something very powerful inside of you and I can't quite tell what it is."

"Luna can I ask you a question?" I asked the woman standing in front of me.

"You just did but carry on." She said taking her hand of my shoulder.

"Will people die trying to take down the vile creature this pack calls an alpha, the person Axel calls father?" I asked. I could feel the tears threatening to escape.

"My dear child I cannot say that people will not die or if they will but I will tell you something important, don't let your guard down." She said and disappeared. I looked around the room and saw that I was in the tiny room once again. I stood up and walked over to the window as I looked out I could see wolfs fighting all over the place.

The war has already begun...