Part 18

Jennifer's P.O. V

It has been weeks since I have saw my sister, laurel. We have searched for her and now that we know where she is we can fight and bring her home. I have been feeling drained of power since they took laurel and I don't know why.

I am running toward the place where laurel is being held prisoner with the rest of the pack following behind. The trees were beginning to thin out and we came face to face with a pack of blood thirsty rogues. I stood in my beginning position ready to kill, by the looks of everything it was not a definite win but I could feel this power building up inside of me and I knew that laurel could feel it as well.

I was lost in thought that I hadn't realised the war had already begun, I saw one on the enemy wolfs had jaw locked around one of Violate's pack members throat, I ran over and bit down on his tail so he would loosen his grip. The wolf let go of the throat and turned around to me I was about to attack when everyone heard a window smash and a pure black wolf jump out, that's when the sent hit me it was... Laurel! Everyone turned around and was looking at her. I noticed that it was weird that the enemy pack had stooped attacking, I looked around and noticed what looked like a hunter in the tree aiming at laurel but before he could shoot her Violate had jumped in the way to save not just her friend but also her alpha female.

'Members of mine, Chase's and Ryders pack...' laurel said. I waited for her to say the rest when she shouted through the mind link 'ATTACK!' that was it hell had broken lose...

I stood in the middle of the battle field looking at pack member after pack member being killed or injured. I was too busy in my thoughts I didn't realise that my guard was down until it was too late I was knocked to the floor I looked up to come face to face with a colossal red wolf. All I could think was 'this is it I'm about to die'. But before he could do anything he was tackled to the floor by... Laurel.

Laurel P.O.V

After escaping the bedroom, I began to fight with my pack by my side. I had tackled one of the wolfs to the floor before I rapped my jaws around the wolf's neck when I saw Jennifer get tackled to the floor, I bit down harder on the rogue's neck making his body go limp in my mouth. I groped the body and tackled the wolf standing over my sister to the grass covered in blood. I could feel my wolf taking control and I couldn't help but oblige by letting her.

I could see what was going on but I was just that voice in the back of your head. My wolf put her front right paw on the rogue's chest and dug her claws into his chest making it long and painful, as she reached his heart she dug them deeper till his heart stopped beating. She looked around to find out that most of her pack was injured. She kept looking until she saw the wolf she had desperately wanted to kill trying to escape.

She started to run after him dodging attack after attack, arrow after arrow she had finally cornered him. He shifted back and was not embarrassed that he was naked. Laurels wolf didn't shift back or give control back ether.

"I'm sorry but this is for your own good." He said before I felt something shot through my back and that's when everything went black I could hear voices all around me and the leafs crunching until it became a deathly silence...