Chapter 4

-NIALL'S POV-

I saw the most beautiful girl sitting in James car. I can't believe it was Brooklyn, or ugggh Brooke. Last time I checked, she was big with braces and glasses.

Now she was skinny, really skinny. And her face and body, I couldn't stop staring. I wasn't really paying attention to what James was saying.

Now i'm inside, saying long overdue hellos to my family. Brooke walks in a minute later with a zip up. She goes right to Greg and Denise and they laugh a second after. I'm extremely distracted during dinner watching her talk, eat, breathe. Wow I need to stop staring.

"I'm going to see Sam." She says to Greg while everyone else is talking.

"No it's late, he needs to rest."

"Please?" She pouts. He sighs and looks down at her plate.

"Finish your steak." I look down to see she only took a couple bites of it.

"I ate all of the corn and potatoes."

"Have a couple more bites, you only ate half your sandwich at lunch."

I'm a little confused why he knows, or cares about her eating habits. She looks at me and i quickly turn my head. I can see she took a couple more bites, then runs upstairs. Greg was about to stand up.

"I got it." I say, stopping him from helping her. He nods and i go upstairs. I here gaging in the nearest bathroom as I head in.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I see her on her knees by the toilet.

"Yeah, just don't feel that good, i'm fine."

"You sure?" I ask again.

"Yup, can you not tell anyone about this, i'm fine."

"Just don't go out tonight. Please?"

We had a couple minuet staring contest before she gives in. "Fine." She huffs.

"Okay, call me if you need anything." I say heading back down stairs.

"Is she okay?" Greg asks.

"Yup, just tired. She is going to stay in." I lie for her.

He just nods.

-BROOKE POV-

After Niall left I plopped down on Greg's bed to rest. A few minutes later my eyes flutter open to the creek of the door.

"How are you doing?" Denise asks as she sits at the foot of the bed.

"Greg made me eat all of the steak."

"Oh honey." She said moving forward rubbing my back. "Did you throw up?" She asks while i try to hold back my tears.

"I tried not to, but I couldn't hold it in." I say slowly so I won't cry.

"It's okay, he needs to understand you can't eat that much in that amount of time." I just nod and look away.

"I'm going now, you can sleep here for the night. Me and Greg will sleep in the basement or something." I nod again before she kisses my head.

"Call me if you need anything." I lay my head on the pillow as I walk out. I was about to close my eyes when I heard Denise from the top of the stairs.

"Greg can you come up here please?" Soon after I here feet moving to the room next to mine and a door close. I know i shouldn't, but I wanted to here what they were saying, so I walked over to the wall and put my ear up to it.

"You can't make her eat that much."

"Why? I have been with her all day and she has barely ate anything."

"She is trying, she would tell us if somethings wrong."

"Why are we in Niall's room?" He changes the topic.

"She is in ours."

"I will go talk to her."

"No, she needs rest. Let's just sleep in the basement."

"Whoa." I here a new voice. James i think.

"What are you guys doing in my room?" Niall is there too i guess.

"The princess is sleeping in ours." Greg says in a sarcastic tone.

"Just wake her up." James says

"No." Denise and Niall say at the same time.

"Will just sleep downstairs." Greg says.

"No it's fine, me and James will go down there" Niall offers.

"Really?" Denise questions.

"Yeah, we were going to bring the xbox up here anyway. Plus James will just end up sleeping here so there is more room downstairs."

"Okay will just sleep in your bed, thanks Niall. Night guys." Greg says. I decide to stop listing and head to Greg's closet.

I slip out of my tight shorts and jacket before slipping on one of his shirts thats like a dress on me. I'm thankful Greg's room is the only one with a connected bathroom as I head in and wash my makeup off. I find a binder and brush that i'm guessing is Denise's. I comb through my hair before putting it up in a loose ponytail. I brush my teeth with a extra toothbrush I keep here.

Usually every weekend, me, James, Greg, and Denise have some pretty good times here. But since Niall is home and Greg's bed is bigger, I won't object. My glasses and retainer are back home so I guess I won't use them tonight. I turn off the lights and hop in bed.

A few minutes after I hear the door open. I hear a chuckle, recognizing as Greg's laugh. He's probably amused at the fact that i'm in his clothes. He comes over to the bed as I pretend to sleep. He pulls the blankets over me and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight love." He whispers before shutting the door.

Soon all the craziness got to me and I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.