Chapter 14

When i get home i run into my room and wash off my makeup that got ruined from crying and reply it.

I put on a floral crop top and dark jean shorts. I lace up my white high tops and plop down on my bed.

About a half an hour later someone yells through my door.

"Were leaving."

I was about to object, not sure if i even wanted to go anymore, but it was cause a scene if i didn't go and more importantly it would show that i was upset.

When i head downstairs everyone is waiting for me.

"Sam not coming?" My dad asks.

"No." I respond, not wanting to explain what happened.

"Why not!?" James whines, i really wanted to tell him you don't always get what you want.

I take a big breath before continuing. "He is moving back to America with his mom." I sigh.

"Oh honey." Maura says, trying to give me a hug.

"I'm fine." I say not moving.

"You can try to work long distance." My mom suggests.

"No, we agreed to just stay in contact and visit a lot. Modeling will help too. I'm not mad about losing him as a boyfriend, we were always better friends. But now i lost my only friend."

"Oh you have plenty of friends." Dad says, trying to cheer me up.

"No i don't." I say with a straight face.

"Let's talk about this later, we should head out now." My mom says braking our discussion. "Parents in our car. Kids in Denise's" my mom orders.

"Because you don't have a car!" James snickers to Greg.

It was true, everyone in both family's agreed to live off of my parents' Bob and Maura's, James, and Denise's car since shes practically family, and four cars for seven people seemed reasonable.

As everyone was about to leave, i see Denise whisper something to Greg and soon after he looked down at me. I see his vision is on my wrist and i look down too, mentally slapping my self for not wearing a longer shirt to cover my still visible bruises on my wrist from just last night.

"Will meet you there." Greg says to the parents.

They leave and we all try to follow.

"Don't move." He whispers harshly to all of us.

It was silent until we heard their car drive off, that's when all hell broke loose.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" Greg screams so loud, grabbing my wrists.

Denise is just looking at the floor, obviously not wanting to get in the middle and feeling bad for bringing it up. James is looking at me in confusion as Niall face is in his hands.

"I don't know." I say with no emotion, i have cried enough today.

"Brooke." He warns.

"I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW!" Apparently it's my turn to yell.

"Wait, you don't?" Niall asks me.

Everyone looks at him before he looks a way quickly.

"I knew you guys knew something!" Greg points his finger at Niall and James.

"I was drunk in the first half an hour of being there, i have no idea whats going on!"

"Okay go in the car, both of you." He says looking at Denise.

"But-" They both say at the same time.

"Please." He looks into her eyes.

She huffs before grabbing James wrists and dragging him out before he confirms that i'm okay.

"Okay what the fuck is going on?" Greg says looking at me and Niall, a little more calm.

"What do you remember?" Niall asks me.

"Ummm." I take a minuet to think. "Some guy making out with me and toughing me. Oh and you punching him." I smirk at the last part.

Greg lifts up my shirt a little more on the side to see the guys fingerprint on my hips. He sighs before beginning. "Well there is nothing we can do now. Just promise if you ever get hurt again or you want to talk, were here." I nod before we all get into the car.

It only sits five people so I'm stuck next to Niall since James took the other window seat and i'm defiantly not sitting in between them.

"Who did it?" James try's to whisper but i here them.

"Josh or something. Don't worry i punched him." Niall smiles trying to sound cool. "You know him?"

"Yeah he used to be cool, before he became a drunk at 16. Honestly he needs help i feel bad for the kid. Unless she is seriously hurt, then he's dead."

I smirk at my brothers threat. We may fight a lot, but i know he is always there for me.

-

The rest of the day was pretty fun. But my mind kept having little flashbacks of last night now that i know who did it. I also kept thinking of Sam when i saw couples.

It also didn't help that a bunch of fans kept recognizing Niall and asking for pictures, he's more famous then i thought. Some of them even new Greg and James, they took a couple pictures too, which i found extremely weird.

After dinner we were all sitting around, watching TV before Greg and Denise said they had an announcement...

A/N

Hey guys!

If you don't understand why she kinda forgot about it in the future and other times to, is because sometimes the brain try's to forget painful memories and stuff hard to deal with. So yeah it was making it hard for here to remember, but when stuff gets brought up about it comes back a little (:

ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING!