Chapter 7

The car ride back home was boring. I was sitting in the back with Sam holding hands, but all three of the boys were just talking the whole time.

I got my duffle bag and was about to go up to my room.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Niall asks my parents and his, who our sitting around the kitchen table.

"Were having a movie night." My mom says, snuggling up to my dad as Maura does the same.

"Ewwww." Us three say in unison.

"Then we should just go hang at your house tonight!" James says to Niall.

"No go do something productive!" My dad says to us.

"We were going to see a movie." I say.

"Close enough." Bobby, Niall's dad laughs.

"Could they come over and sleepover after then?" Niall asks his parents.

"You guys were all over there last night." My mom try's to be polite.

"Then you go over to their house." James shrugs.

"But we got the home theater." My mom points out. It was true. Both of our family wanted a home theater and a pool, so we got the theater and they have the pool, we just share both.

"Then what our we suppose to do?" I whine.

"They can sleep at ours, its fine." Maura says.

"Niall, James, and Sam can sleep in Niall's room. Brooke can sleep in Greg's room, and Greg and Denise can sleep in our room, they will be home late anyway." Bobby says.

"We will sleep in the theater room with you." My dad suggests.

The theater in our house is pretty big. It's just a huge wall with a real movie theater screen, and a bunch of couches diagonal from each other. It is weird that our parents will be sleeping in their tonight since that's where we usually have sleepovers. They never grow up.

"Well were going to go now, see you tomorrow." James says, obviously creeped out as we all walk out side, cross the street and into Niall's house.

"I am taking one first!" James yells then runs upstairs.

"Do you have another one i could use?" Sam asks Niall.

"We have one more down here, but you can't use it at the same time, unless you want to freeze." Niall says sassily and rolls his eyes.

"Okay." Sam chirps, obviously not catching Niall's rude gestures.

"Were going up to Greg's rooms." I mutter, wanting to stop the awkwardness, as i drag Sam upstairs with me.

Sam sits at the end of the bed with a smirk on his face.

"I look terrible after cheerleading." I say covering my face with my hands.

"You look sexy in your uniform." He says moving my hands and pulling my so i'm standing in between his legs.

"Why were you so shy around my parents?" I ask running my hand threw his short dark brown wavy hair.

"I want them to like me! And its even harder with four!" He jokes including Niall's parents who he sees a lot to when he's with James and me.

"Your fine, i want you to be yourself." I remind him.

"I want your lips." He says in a low tone while reaching up to me.

I slowly move mine with his for a while before he pushes us back on the bed so i am on top of him, with my elbows for support.