Chapter 16

"Where are we going?" James asks for the 10th time since we got in the car.

"It's a surprise!" Niall tells him again, while driving his parents van to the airport. He doesn't even have his license and it shows.

20 minutes of asking where we are going later, we finally pull up to the airport. Along with a couple hundred girls.

Soon i saw four boys emerge from the crowd with security, and a lot of tattoos.

"No way! Their staying with us for two weeks?" James smiles as Niall nods.

"I will drive." i say as the boys get out to say hi to them and i get in the driver seat.

After all the luggage is shoved in the trunk, James gets shotgun as the 5 boys fill in the back.

"I probably shouldn't have tweeted about visiting you." The one with curly hair says as he looks out at all the girls.

"And who is this beautiful chauffeur?" The one with a brown quiff says as i pull out of parking lot.

"James sister." Niall answers for me.

"Why have we not seen you before?" The one with the shaggy brown hair asks.

I just glare at Niall through the review mirror, not answering.

"She is a model. So she is ummm, busy." I chuckle at his excuse.

I see the curly hair guys head shoot up when Niall says model, which makes me laugh again.

"How old are you love?" The one with black hair and stubble says.

Their accent are a little different from mine, even though mine is weird because of all the trips to America and England for long periods of time.

"16." I say, stopping at a red light. "Niall, why hasn't your accent changed?" I ask curiously.

"I think it's because we don't stay in one place for long. When you go to travel, you usually just go to LA or NY and London for a while right?" He asks.

I just nod in realization.

The rest of the way home is just a bunch of yelling from all the guys. This will be a fun two weeks.

I reach the road that separates our houses before speaking. "Who's house?" I ask Niall.

"Mine for now. We will figure out beds tonight and we can just move their bags."

They all give us strange looks and James explains. "We live across the street. Our houses are big but we each only have three beds in each one, so someone will have to sleep on a couch or something."

They all nod and get out of the car to carry in all the bags. I get a good look at all of them and they are all hotter in person. I am not that surprised though since their the biggest boy band in the world.

I am usually afraid of people with a bunch of tattoos. But i just spent a whole car ride with them and i already know their the biggest dorks in the world. I'm just surprised they haven't convinced Niall to get one yet.

"Your only 16?" The one with curly hair asks. I need to learn their names.

"Yup." I am not much shorter then all of them since me and Niall are about the same size, but they make me feel smaller. I am even taller then James, he will never admit though. But i will always be younger.

I head inside and lay down on the coach as the boys come in and out hauling bags. To my surprise their was not many.

"Any one els hungry?" Niall asks as all the boys cheer.