Chapter 32

"What?" I grid my teeth while trying not to scream, knowing they will want something.

"Well hello to you too." One of the guys from modest, Paul i think. When i don't respond he speaks again. "So i heard Greg is getting married."

"What do you want?" I ask, knowing theres a catch.

"Barbara is come." He bluntly says.

"No way. Appsolultly not. No."

"What, you have a date?" He teases.

"Acutely yes." I partly lie. I could ask Brooke, i mean were dating... i think.

"The girl that i wanted to date in the first place, not this skank." Barbara is actually not that bad, i would just much rather be with Brooke.

"The girl that isn't famous and is in school?" He asks but i know he knows the answer. "See Niall you don't have a choice, you need to be with her. Everyone will think your a player if you keep switching girls. Barbara is perfect right now so she will go."

"You can't just invite people to my brothers wedding!" I say a little to loud. "Wait. Paps wont be there so why does it matter?"

"Plus one. And everyone already knows where and when it's happening, no doubt a bunch of the paps and fans are already planning on going. The church released the information to get publicity." Greg is going to be pissed.

"I don't want to." I whine.

"You have to. That girl is still in high school, get over it. Plus we already started this thing with Barbara, you don't want to seem like Harry."

"So i don't have a choice?"

"We already got a plane ticket. She will be staying over for two nights."

"Whoa whoa whoa. She's staying with me?"

"Yeah. there are no hotels near where you live."

"Okay." I shake my head, knowing this wont end well.

"One more thing."

"Hum?" I respond while rubbing my fingers through my hair.

"I want you to finally kiss her." Before i could respond, the line went dead.

This will most certainly not end well.

-

It's been a week since i got the call. I have not brought it up to anyone since i just wanted to relax without drama for the first time in a couple months.

Me and Brooke luckily spent it together like old times, i'm so glad she had school off. She was suppose to be helping Greg and Denise with the last minuet wedding stuff but they didn't seem to mind. James was mostly practicing football since he really wanted to play his first year in college.

I know Brooke is going to be most hurt when Barbara comes, i really should have told them. But Brooke was barely eating the first couple days and now is getting back on track, thanks to me. See, i can take care of her!

Right now though, i am on my way to pick up Barbara from the airport. It's 10am on Friday, tonight is the rehearsal and tomorrow is the wedding.

As i finally pull into the packed place, bright flashing lights blind me momentarily. I pull the car to the side and wait a couple minuets. When she doesn't show after countless text i decide to go find her myself.

When i walk in i go to the closest luggage place. I then felt stupid for not wearing sunglasses or anything when i saw the flashing lights. Then i released management probably arranged this and told her to stay here to cause more of a scene.