Chapter 10

I just got back from the early photo shoot. i went back up to Greg's room as soon as i got home to get away from everyone. It didn't last long as i heard a knock at the door a couple minutes later.

"WHAT?" I yell to loudly, not looking up.

"Sorry, um parents want us down for lunch. And i'm sorry for earlier, i was being a rude."

"Okay. And yeah you were."

"I know, i promise 'ill try to get better." He say, and i can see he is begging for my forgiveness.

"Fine. I will be down in a minuet." I say as he nods and closes the door.

I reach for my glasses on the night stand and head out the back door to my house. I take out my retainer and brush my teeth when i get in the bathroom. I put in my contacts and put light powder and mascara on my face. I pull down my hair from the bun on my head and brush it. I didn't take a shower last night so i just put it up in a high ponytail and throw on a headband.

I can't believe i let Niall see my like that. The only other guys thats have seen me with that our James and Greg. I just didn't think much of it last night since i wasn't as found of him then. I just realized how hot he has gotten. And his abs, oh gosh. But i have Sam. Sam is mine, i keep reminding me self.

I go to my room and put on my lulu lemon tight leggings and nike tang top.

I head down stairs to the kitchen table where Niall, James, Greg, and Denise all looked half a sleep and our parents looked like they had way to much to drink last night.

"Rough Night?" I chuckle, grabbing cereal and milk from the cabinet.

I just here a lot of moans in respond.

"We got McDonald's." My Dad says pointing to the rows of them on the counter.

I start to shake my head before Greg cuts me off.

"Eat one." He warned eyeing me.

I look down to see i was already dressed for a run, and i dont want to cause a scene.

I love fatty foods, i really do. It's all i ate the first 12 years of my life. But i know if i start, i wont be able to stop. And unfortunately, Maura is the only one who knows this about me.

I am persistent, but i have no willpower.

I don't have confidence, but i'm beautiful.

I don't talk, but i can't shut up.

It just depends on my mood. I am weird.

i sit down with everyone and start eating.

"Please finish it." Maura whispers to me as she passes to put her dish in the sink.

I look down at it, one bite left. I just eat it quick to get it over with before putting my dish in the sink too.

"Sorry this is such short notice but me and your father our leaving for the states today, it's a grand opening for one of the the buildings in my business." My mom interrupts.

"Today?" I whine.

"Yeah, so we will be back in time for both of your the Football and Cheerleading championships." My father says.

"You will be staying here until were back." She tells us.

"We can't go home?" James asks.

"Well you can go get your clothes and stuff. I think it will just be easier to bring it here. But no, your not staying alone again." My dad said reminding us of James party he had about a month ago that i may or may not have had a part in.

"Well, we have to get packing, flight leaves in 3 hours." My mom says as we all say our goodbyes and head out the door.

My parents are gone all the time with work. It would be way worse if i didn't have Maura and Bob. I can't say it's a bad thing since i love being alone. I just wish i could see them more.

Maura and Bob head upstairs for an overdue needed nap.

"I need to go grade some papers." Denise says, heading upstairs.

"Give me an A!" I joke. I here her chuckle before she closes the door.

"We have training." Greg says, talking about his college team he assistant coaches.

"I am going for a jog." I say slipping on my socks.

"And will play COD." James says as they try to head upstairs.

"Not so fast! I want you boys to go jogging with her." Greg says as we all moan.

"Why? it's not even jogging! It's fricken sprinting for 3 miles! James yells.

It was true, i could run hours on end. I just loved doing it, and it helped me feel better about myself.

"He is so slow!" I say back.

"James, keep up. You need to get ready for state if you want to be starting forward. Brooke, slow down. It's not healthy. Niall go with them, you need to." He said patting his stomach.

"I'm fine." He said lifting up his shirt, showing his abs. Damn.

"Yeah, you can lift and do crunches. But you can't run for shit." Greg speaks the truth.

Niall turns red and pulls down his shirt.

"I'm leaving, and you guys are going. You can play COD after." He said grabbing his keys.

"Bye!" He says loudly. "I'm proud of you." he says kissing my forehead, only for me to here.

I smile as he leaves, but i know i'm just going to burn it off anyway.

"Go get ready." I say as they head upstairs to change.

They come back down a minuet later, in shorts and cut off shirts. I dont know how boys get ready so fast.

"I dont get how you just run for fun." Niall says as we all tie our shoes.

"I like the feeling." I shrug.

"Yeah, side pains and sweat, nothing better." James teases.

-

After an hour of several

"Slow down!"

"Speed up!"

"How much longer?"

And

"I need to pee!"

We were finally home.

"I am going to take a nap." James says spraying more water on him self as he heads upstairs.

I look at Niall and he just shrugs.

"Lets watch a movie." He says and i nod and get up to pick from their endless movie selection.

I finally choice The Proposal and slide the disk in the box and press play.

I sit next to Niall on the coach who soon scoots over.

were only half way through the movie and he some how has managed to get an arm around my shoulder and another one on my thigh.

I feel weird since my first reaction should be to move a way, since i have a boyfriend. But i like the feeling so i chose not to move.

This is going to be an interesting week...