Chapter 21

I scroll through my phone, finding Greg's contact and calling him.

"Hello?" He says in a whisper.

"Why are we whispering?" I whisper back.

I here some shuffling and a door click on the other end.

"Sorry i was by her parents, i'm in the bathroom now, how have you been."

"Fine." I say debating whether or not I should tell him about the rest of the boys being here. "His band is here." I say well putting my feet up on the dashboard.

"All of them?" He sounded shocked.

"Yup, don't tell the parents though, they don't know."

"Why are they there?"

"I don't know." I say sitting up straighter.

"So why did you call?"

"Can't I just call just to chat?" I say fake gasping.

"You never want to just chat." He says and i know he's rolling his eyes, even from five hours away.

"Okay, so Niall took me to the doctors today."

"Why was that?" He says knowing the answer.

"I may or may not have been eating a lot." I say picking at my nails.

"If you were eating, you would not need to go to the doctor! Were you throwing up again?" He asks and i can tell he's pissed.

"Not voluntarily."

"That's even worse! What did the doctor say?"

"That it's just because my body is not strong enough to hold too much food at one time, and when something like really gross happens, i don't have enough energy to hold it in, so i puke."

"Well i could have told you that." He says as Niall gets in the car. "What was that?" Greg asks, obviously hearing him.

"Niall just got in the car, we are picking up breakfast."

"That your going to eat, right?"

"Yes mother!"

"Shut up and put it on speaker."

I do as i'm told and press the button, making it louder as Niall looks at me confused. I mouth Greg to him and he nods.

"Look Niall i'm going to get right to it, if you can't take care of her, I'm coming home."

"I'm sorry, okay? i'm trying my best, i brought her to the doctor and it's really hard when I'm in a house full of people who don't know!" He instantly it looks terrified, stuttering for a cover up because he thought ruined the secret.

"I already told him." I say moving forward as Niall just looks at the ground.

"Yeah, bringing all the boys was not the brightest decision."

"Her own brother doesn't even know!" Niall says loudly.

"And I don't want to see his reaction when he finds out this has been going on for a while!"

"This is not my fault!" Niall says with his head in his hands.

"Yeah everyone know! It's all on me because i'm fucked up! This is my problem and I don't need your sorry ass's is helping me! It's all my fault." I yell, except the last part I whisper.

I put my phone down and turn to the side to try to open the door, it's locked. I flip the switch on the side and unlock it, hopping out.

"Brooke!" He calls after me.