Chapter 36

The whole wedding was amazing. Something about your best friends getting married adds to the whole experience. I didn't like standing up while the minister talked for over an hour though. Niall kept making funny faces at me and i tried so hard not to giggle too loud.

Right now everyone just got done with eating and telling story's and it was finally time to dance! Niall held out his hand and i gladly accepted it.

Everything was going fine until the devil showed up again. I somehow didn't notice her throughout the whole wedding. She went up behind Niall and tapped his shoulder.

"May i steal him from you?" She try's to sound sweet.

She answers her own question by trying to pull him away but he shakes her off.

"No." He orders. Go Niall!

"You have to." She says through her fake smile.

"I don't have to do anything." He sounds like a little kid, but he's right.

"Well we have to kiss." She folds her arms across her chest.

"There are no paps." He states the obvious. Greg hired extra security when he found out what managements plan was.

"I could call modest and see what they think." She try's to out sass him. She obviously does not know him well enough to know that it wont end well for her. No one out sasses the Nialler, not even me.

"Does it look like i give a fuck? Cause i don't. Just get your bitchy ass out of here, you weren't invited."

Apparently she doesn't like to be humiliate so she ran out as fast as she could, nearly tripping over a chair in the process.

"Now where were we?" He turns back to me like nothing happened.

I start laughing and put my head on his shoulder as we swayed to the beat.

"You know your going to get in trouble right?" I mumble.

"Yup."

"And you don't care?" I ask.

"Not if it's for the most beautiful girl in the world." I blush. "Let's not worry about this right now. Just enjoy the rest of the night."

And that's exactly what we did. It was honestly one of the most perfect nights, spend with the most perfect boy.

We didn't have worry about the past, present, or future. We just lived in the moment, how life is suppose to be lived.

We said our goodbyes to Denise and Greg for a month since their flight took off in a couple hours to Jamaica.

We got our own hotel room. Mostly because the parents were too drunk to interject.

That night i gave up my virginity and i don't want it back. It was beyond perfect. I am so glad i'm with Niall and how perfect we are for each other. I have no idea whats going to happen next and frankly i don't care.

I went to sleep happier then i ever have been in my whole life.

-

I woke up to the smell of steamy breakfast coming from down the hall. i looked down to see i was only in my bra and panties since we didn't bring a change of clothes.

I see Niall organizing some food on the table in only his boxers. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Well look who is the sleepy head! I went down and brought the breakfast to us."

"In your boxers?" I gave him a look.

"I wore the robe silly."

"Why are you up so early anyway?"