Chapter 11

A week. The whole week went by already. I spent it with Niall. We caught each other up about what we missed the past three years. I learned all about his music, tour, and how much he has changed.

I also learned a lot about his bandmates after Niall forced me to watch their movie, which was surprisingly really good. Niall and i got so close it was crazy. We were friends, but i could not deny the flirty side we both had towards each other.

The way we touched was not like friends at all, but i still have Sam. Who now that i think about it, i have only seen at school this week. I just told myself it was because of his football to make me sleep at night.

I was currently in school, the last day to be exact. Waiting for lunch, to spend more time with Niall oddly enough. Greg might come too, but him and James have been hanging out mostly and has only came once this week to lunch with me.

But Niall still has to come according to Maura and Greg trusts him i guess. He is really tough on me about eating, but i am surprisingly getting better. Being with Niall is not that hard to eat.

The bell finally rings and i'm the first out of the classroom. I decide to make a quick stop before i go to my locker.

"I missed you!" I yelled, setting my books down on a random desk and running up to her as people left her room for the last time.

"Sorry, it's the end of the year so i have been super busy you know! But i am going to your cheer state, or whatever you call it after school today with the moms." Denise says, hugging me back.

"I will try to get Niall to come to! Then we have to leave right after to go watch the boys kick some but and win state too!" I said fist pumping.

"What's the deal with you and him." She says, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"I don't know." I say, blushing.

"You guys would be so cute!"

"Sam." I huff. It seems like that's my excuses for everything. I just don't even think about the question, just make an excuse.

"Oh yeah, you guys are cute too." She try's to save herself.

"I'm going to lunch." I say grabbing my books.

"With Greg right?" She says worriedly.

"And Niall." I nod.

She just smile and shakes her head as we say are goodbyes and i head to my locker.

"Hey pretty lady." Niall says, walking up to my locker. He is wearing his ray-bans, that i may or may not have broke, so now they are hipster glasses like mine! I smile before we got cut off by someone coughing behind me.

"Hey Sam." I say giving him a hug.

"I have barely seen you! Why haven't you been at lunch?" He says glaring behind me, i know at Niall and no doubt in my mind he is mirroring him.

"The lunch here is gross." I make up a quick lie... Well not really a lie.

"But it's the last day!" He whines.

"Sorry! I will see you later." I say quickly, giving him a kiss as i follow Niall outside.

"Why so grumpy?" I say pinching his cheeks.

"I don't like him." He grumps.

"Oh shush." I say hitting his chest playfully.

I see Greg's car in the front with him in it as i hop in the shotgun.

"Hey!" Niall yells getting in the back.

I turn around and stick my tongue out at him as Greg announces were going to Olive Garden.