Chapter One - Dream Wish

Hi everyone. Okay so I have the first season of the Orginals so I'm going to try and do this. The pilot and the first episode I'm gonna try and work through because they don't have the same scenes. So I apologise if it goes a bit haywire. There will be things I'll vaguely explain but there won't be like a time stamp to when it happened. I had this idea but when I was originally going to work it in. I couldn't because of Nik and Elijah. I know it sounds confusing but I'll try to fix that by showing you. I really hope my idea works with this story.

I will also tell you that during this book it will go into 500 years of Solitude and maybe a couple of TVD season five appearances in the future but not promises for the other episodes except 500 years of solitude. I'm babbling i'm sorry anyway wish me luck.

Oh and the past life dream will be in italics the normal dream will be in bold

---Flashback Dream---

I ran through magnificent grounds laughing and giggling until I saw someone, I wasn't my own person I could tell that.

"Qetsiyah! Qetsiyah!" I laughed taking her harms and spinning around.

"Cleo what has you so excited" I had a fell into know who this was. She was the witch who screwed Silas big time. But to me it felt like she was my best friend.

"Sia I am finally getting married to my true love, and we are going to have a home full of children two of them I will name after my best friend and my dearest brother. And said Best friends and brother about betrothed to one another could this life get anymore perfect." I sighed in happiness.

"Talking of brother" I turned round and saw Stefan.

"Silas" I grinned, whoa wait that was Silas? he looks exactly like Stefan.

"Dearest sister, how are you on this eve"

"More happy than I thought possible." I walked along with the two.

"Pray tell my loving companions how does the planning for your wedding presents " I mutter lowly

"Taking form as we speak." I nod

"Mistress Cleo! Mistress Cleo" we turned round to see one of the servants bowing.

"what is it?"

"Mistress Cleo, the traveller Kristoff is her to see you once again." I growled in annoyance.

"What is the matter with this man, we court for some months then when I find the one I am meant to be with he does not leave me in peace. Tell Kristoff to leave and if he ever sets foot her again may the travellers be damned." he nods and runs off.

-------

It was before the ceremony and I place flowers in my newly done hair there was a heave gust of wind and I turned round to see if anyone had entered.

"Hello? Sia is that you?" there was nothing so I turned round.

"Hello my beautiful Cleo" I gasped standing up seeing Kristoff.

"How dare you set foot here, this is not the place for you Kristoff"

"But it is my love, next to you is where I belong" he tries to touch me but I slap away his hand.

"I am not your love and never will I ever be, I have my true love and I am about to be married to him. My future does not include you." his eye's turn dark

"If I cannot have you then neither can he"

"Sia! Silas! somebody he---" I grunted as a blade was plunged into my stomach. Silas and Sia arrived with my betrothed Cesere. wow he looked like Elijah it was uncanny

"Cleo" Cesere yelled as I dropped to the ground and into his arms as he caught me. Kristoff was killed by my brother. Sia laid my head on her lap as she cried.

"Cleo you cannot depart from me, I will not let you." I smiled weakly.

"It is not by choice my love" I coughed

"Qetsiyah? Silas? there must be something you can do" Cesere looked up at them.

"There is nothing they can do, this is the spirits will and I will abide by what they ask" I wheeze

"No!" Silas kneeled next to me.

"Damn the spirits you are my sister and you should be happy and living a long live filled with the dreams you've had from childhood. Qetsiyah you must help me do the reincarnation spell."

"Silas that is a very dangerous spell to do we have no idea what will happen in future lives the consequences could be severe."

"It won't they shall be watched over by us and we will make sure they have what they deserve."

"But at what cost now, for us to do it both will have to die to complete it"

"I will do it" Cesere says.

"no" I shake my head.

"Yes, we will be together forever and always." he looks back up "do the spell" he kisses my head and takes the dagger our before aiming it at his hearts then plunged it into his chest before my eyes shut.

I gasped waking up ad looking around I sighed in relief knowing I was back in my bed with Elijah. I got up and went to get some blood, what a weird dream. I looked into the window and dropped my glass turning around to see a woman from my dream in a corner.

"Who are you?" I ask

"You know who I am" she smiled it was then I remembered her name

"You are Qetsiyah" she nodded

"What are you doing here?" I wondered walking around the island

"fulfilling your wishes." she walked out and upstairs to mine and Elijah's room. "You wanted to be married and have children by the dozen. " she stood over Elijah and started chanting, when she stopped she looked at me.

"You mean to say that I just dreamt about my past life?" she nodded

"It has benefits to be friends with the most powerful witch to date and be brother to a bastard like your previous brother." I tried to ask another question but she cut me off.

"The next night you spend with your true love you will conceive"

"But that would be going against nature and the universe to have a child with our lineage wouldn't it?"

"Nature and universe be damned" she walked over to me before she left.

"You're welcome"

with that I woke up.

4