Chapter Ten - The Plan

(a/n everything in italics is Elijah's diaries. i am going to pick a random month  for which he and Elijah meet.)

January 2010

For over 500 years I have mourned the loss of my dearest Sophia, I know that she would have wanted me to move on so I have done. But what I did not expect is that she would have a doppelganger. She is here in this time and she is a vampire turned by Katerina herself. She has the same exquisite features and personality but a different name. Now her name is Bethany. Bethany Vanessa Forbes.

As her ancestors before her she has captured my heart and we have yet to have a conversation. Yet I am convinced that there is something like a rope pulling me towards her like the ones before. She will be different in some way, they all are but I am sure I will love her unconditionally.

March 2010

She nearly switched of her humanity this evening, my dearest Bethany was betrayed by the one she loved more than anything. She wanted to turn it off to forget the pain, but I convinced her not. I told her to focus on a feeling and put everything into it. She focused on the growing love for me. I have told her that her former family will most likely try to remove me from the situation at hand. If that is the case I hope she does not lose herself.

2011

We married today, Bethany and I.  She looked like a goddess that I do not deserve. She is mine and I am hers. We can start a life together, my sibling chose too take their own path and I see no reason to stop them. I have my family with Bethany and Sophia. Now that I have adopted Sophia as my own we shall watch her grow into the flower i know she will become.

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me.  You know I love to set things on fire" I chuckled putting down one of Elijah's journal's

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot Besides they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child."

"Oh, I'm so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duty towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven" I laughed shaking my head from chair I sat. I then heard Hayley come in.

"The werewolf who'd like to know what the plan is"

"Well that depends what plan you mean love. My plan for global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world" I start laughing again as Rebekah throws a pencil at him

"I think she means the plan to rescue the sexy noble man who so happens to be my husband and the father of my children. But you would know him as Elijah"

"Yes the good brother, the one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back." Hayley added

"In the front if were being specific" it was my turn to throw a pencil at him witch lodged itself in his arm.

"uh, ow" I smiled at him

"You three said you would get him back so is there a plan or what ?" Nik sighs

"Okay" we got us as he went to his little desk "well firstly Marcel is not my mortal enemy, he is my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage  his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, But a friend none the less. And secondly I daggered Elijah to gain Marcel's trust . If I had know he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently."

"A bit differently" I muttered

"And thirdly sisters please"

"And thirdly, the plan as you as you have demanded...." Bekah trailed off

"Is for Niklaus to simply as Marcel for Elijah back." I finished

"That's not the whole plan is it?" she asked holding up a book with the letter M on it

"Oh please. Klaus maybe a miserable excuse for a sibling but there is none more diabolical." I smirked

"Well that is only the plan 'a' love. There is always a plan 'B'"

"And what's Plan B?"

"War"  he smirks.

"That and Nik has promised me that I can be the one to rip of the witches and Marcel's heads, isn't that great" I grinned

"You'll have to excuse her. She tends to get a bit overly excited on killing people she doesn't like." Nik tells her

-----------

"So you want to come torturing a witch with me" Bekah asked

"No, today is mother daughter day, we're going to play in the grounds thanks to Nik buying nearly every play thing you can imagine. Also read some books the usual."

"Sounds...fun"

"It is for mothers with daughters. You go have fun wreaking havoc, be a darling and film it for me though." she nodded and left.

-3rd Person-

Oh come now Thierry.  You're still not upset about the that little, toxic werewolf bite i gave you. I thought we were at bygones." Klaus walked in on the two New Orleans vampires conversation

"I've se you've let the Orginals roam free around your compound to" Thierry retorted

"Well this was my home once"

"Alright. Come on you both know the drill. Thierry is my guy, inner circle. Klaus is my old time friend and sire. He is also a guest here. Peace all right?" Klaus smiled raising his eyebrows at Marcel's diplomacy

"What you need my brother?" Marcel asked

"I'm afraid My sister in law Bethany is insisting I demand Elijah's return. She's quite worked up about it. Climbing the walls and when not distracted, wrecking things in the house like a terrible two year old. It's becoming quite bothersome."

"We're not going to have three Orginals walking around town are we? half our guys think our sister killed the night walkers and the other hybrid admitted to biting two of our inner circle. Only giving enough blood for one."

"Is that and accusation" Klaus asked

"Yeah" Thierry replied

"Against and Original" Klaus went to go for him But Marcel stopped him.

"What did I say about peace ? Come on walk with me"