Chapter 4 - The Baby Bomb

I heard Elijah come and talk to Sophie, she was telling him about Hayley, now I was nervous because it was obvious that she was going to tell him about me as well. Would he be angry, confused, joyous, happy? I had no clue.

"Bring her out" Sophie called Hayley was taken out and I heard her.

"Who the hell are you" I scoffed

"give us a moment please" Elijah asked, Sophie then came to me and sat down.

"Time for you to play your part." After proberly 10 minutes or so i was lead out.

"Perhaps this baby might be a way for him to find happiness a way to save him from himself." Sophie and I went in.

"I'm glad you feel that way." Elijah turned around to the both of us.

"Bethany what are you doing here I thought you were with Niklaus." I looked away.

"That was this morning, the witches took me after that"

"They did what" he was not happy

"We need your help" Sophie sighed

"What precisely do you want and what does it have to do with this young woman and my wife?" I shivered a little when he called me his wife I loved it when he did that.

"We want to run Marcel and his vampires out of town, Klaus is the key. Everything Marcel knows about being a vampire he learned from Klaus. Marcel trust's him. Looks up to him. He won't see the betrayal coming"

"Yes well I'm sure your aware me and my brother don't like being told what to do." I sighed

"I think I need to take it from here" I stepped forward.

"It's why I'm here, Elijah. You a lot more easy to deal with than Nik. They know a lot like I am the Orginals weakness. Even more so now in my current condition."

"What condition." I looked to Sophie who nodded

"Hayley isn't the only girl who's pregnant around here. I am too"

"that's impossible" I nodded

"I would agree with you if I wasn't convinced myself. It's a long story 'Lijah but I am pregnant and the baby is yours, long story short. We were together in a past life we died, and my 'best friend has been watching over me and did a spell on you almost a month ago to make you fertile. You get the rest. and seen as I'm half werewolf we conceived a child." I turned to Sophie "Did I cover everything I think i did"

"Marcel drove the wolves out of town decades ago, do you really think he's going to welcome two hybrid babies to the neighbourhood? Convince Klaus to help us and no one has to know about the two newest members of the Orginals family."

"That sounds awfully like blackmail" Elijah replied still looking at me

"Like I said I'm desperate."  he thinks about it.

"Well then I have my work cut out for me don't  I?" he smiles "But first would you be so kind as to let me and my wife have a moment" Sophie nods and she takes Hayley away.

"Elijah don't be mad please, I didn't even know about it until today. I swear"

"I am not mad, you have no idea how long I wanted a child but I thought I was not possible until now. I am however intrigued. Tell me more about this past life and witch"

"I had a dream ages ago well I guess it was reliving a memory, you and I were together and about to be married, but before we were I presumed I was 'courted by another who was a traveller, I looked it up and they're a different kind of magical being. His name was Kristoff he loved me but I had found and loved you. He didn't like it so he killed me." I let out a hollowed laugh.