Chapter Nineteen - Wolf Thing

-Bethany-

Both of us were attached to a old stove when Tyler walked in closing the door behind him.

"Tyler there's been a wolf watching us lately well me. Protecting me like it instinctively  knows I'm apart of its pack. You're a hybrid. You can turn into a wolf whenever you want. was it you?" she asks, he shakes his head

"No. But your right. Only hybrids can control when they change and I'm the only one left, which is why I'm here" i started chuckling

"You do know that if you harm me, Hayley or our babies they will kill you" i smile up at him

"What makes you think I'm afraid of death?"

"Ah but it won't just stop at you, Ty oh no. Because they'll kill you and they will inform my pack who let's face it are super protective of me. And in retaliation they will round up the little Mystic Falls gang one my one and poof all gone executed and slaughtered without a care in the world. Your dear Caroline kkkkk" I drew a line across my throat.

"But by all means give it your best shot." I folded my legs as the two men came in.

"Everything okay?" Luke asked

"Yeah. you ready for this" I tilted my head as he brought out a needle.

"Tyler no! Tyler!" I was held down as he went to Hayley first.

"Klaus destroyed everything I love. So I'm going to take away the thing he wants the most and the girl he's most protective of."

"Leave her alone!" I yelled as she screamed. He jabbed the needle into her belly then took it to Dwayne and stabbed it into his neck before snapping it. kay now I was frightened he got a new needle and Luke held me.

"No, let me go aahhhhhh" I screamed as he did the same thing with me and Luke. He then took his jacket off and dragged Dwayne

"Don't get all judge-y. They know what they were getting into, they volunteered"

"For you to kill them?"

"Dwayne and Luke are werewolves who died with each of your blood in their system" I then realised what he was up to.

"You're turning them into Hybrids. That's impossible." Hayley breathed

"Been running with wolf packs all over the contrary. One of them was ties with a witch. She had nightmare visions about the babies and how Klaus and Bethany could use it's blood to make an army of Hybrid slaves."

"I am sick of these witches and their premonitions" Hayley snapped

"You really think i would use my own baby, my flesh and blood to do something I'm already capable of doing? I am a bitch, murderer, conniving hybrid but if you think for a second I would use a baby. MY baby you're delusional. And so dead." I get up on my knees.

"when Elijah and Nik come I'll beg to kill you then I'll personally go back and kill the doppelganger bitch gang including my own sister! and that's just for your accusation!" I yell

"Still love to test a theory though. You see they were happy to be test subjects. If you haven't noticed these people haven't got much to live for. They'd all welcome the chance to become superior species. Trouble is all hybrids are sired to you Bethany and Klaus. They follow your every move. No way I'd let that happen." he placed a blade on a stool.

"my hybrid don't follow my every move. they were like them two. Volunteers, but because i gave them a choice they are grateful and loyal of their own occurred. The sire bond is there it's just i don't use it and it's not as strong like you and Nik had"