Chapter Thirty Three - Goodbye Sabine

We got back to Hayley who saw us and stood up. Sabine stood to one side and we walked forward, Elijah handing her the jar.

"You came back" she too it

"We always do" I smiled "It will work" I nodded to the jar and she beamed with happiness.

"Eve and I will round up as many as we can, come full moon I can finally free my family" she said. Hayley then brought us into a hug which we kindly gave back.

"Hayley, good luck. I wonder if they have any idea how lucky to have you" she smiled and left with a wolf.

"Well that was sickening" Sabine commented

"What is your end game" Elijah asks

"There is no end game we're all immortal you know, i have won because now most of your family lies in ruins."

"My family despite all that you've done will heal in time"

"If you had the time, do you really think Rebekah ran far and fast from here. I bet she didn't, you see Rebekah loves Marcel and Marcel loves Davina who under the right circumstances could come back. If you hadn't concentrated so much on Hayley you would have figured it out. But you know who did? Klaus and I wonder what he'll do. I know on behalf of Bethany he will pardon you but her...charm will only go so far."

"Bethany how do you feel about biting this...witch" I smiled at him and bit into her neck making her collapse.

"Nice" I offer. He lifts her up and we head to the cemetery for the final Sabine showdown.

"You know you didn't have to set baby mama on me to get me here. I want front row seats to this show?"

"And what show would that be?" Elijah asked

"The one where you see your 'always and forever' pact come crashing down around you. It's a myth Elijah. I myth i died for"

"Yet you stand her alive...for now" i smirked

"Is that a threat? There is always another pretty young body for me to jump into.  Every time you see a woman other than her you'll be wondering if it's me" he went to attack her but went against a barrier. She laughed

"A boundary spell once the Orginals enter they can't leave"

"You wouldn't" she smirks

"I would and I did. Don't worry when you want Bethany to leave she can and she won't get hurt. A parting gift. Don't  worry though it's a lunar spell, you'll be free by the next moon rise. My guess is your sister won't last that long" she grabbed a glass candle and smashed it picking up a big piece.

"While this body has been a lot of fun, i do think it's time i find someone else to play in, don't you?" she then stabbed it into her neck and fell to the ground. Monique came out looking at her body.

"You were right" she said then looked up pointing to a tomb. We looked at her then went in. we saw her in a cloth wondering what was happening.

"Hello Celeste" she looked at us.

"How is this possible" Her thick French accent questioned

"Monique Deveraux and us had a little wager regarding your ability to keep a promise. It appears we've won" we walked towards her.

"You were so consumed with my downfall, you lost the trust of one of your own" she begged at us.

"I would love to kill you but I made a promise" her face thought she had some hope but Elijah handed the Papa Tende dagger to me and it was gone.

"This will teach you to mess with my family" I spoke in French and stabbed her. Seeing the life leave her i pulled the dagger out and watched her drop to the floor. I turn to Elijah. He took the dagger off me.

"You need to leave" i shook my head

"This isn't a request Bethany, if what Celeste says was true then I don't want you to be a part of it. You are not invincible and neither is our son." he took me out and to the gate.

"Nik will try and kill you if you stop him" I cry.

"He won't just trust me all three of us will leave and make it out alive. Please for me just go back to the compound and wait." he put his for head against mine.

"Please I beg you please" I grabbed his arms "Please "

"I will be watching and if there is any sign of either of you in danger i will come back. you can't stop me" he kisses me passionately and makes me stumbled out past Sabine's body.