Chapter 6 - Hope and Despair

The clock stroke 12 and we made our way into the cemetery, hopefully my idea of getting Jane-Anne back would work. We met up with some of the witches.

"Klaus does not care about the children" I heard Agnes

"We do" we walked in. Elijah holding the body of the dead Jane-Anne "And we bring proof of our intent to help you. The body of your fallen friend, which I procured from Marcel himself." he laid down the body Sophie uncovered her face.

"Jane-Anne" Sophie breathed

"May she be granted peace" Elijah added as the witches looked over her

"Klaus will agree to your terms, We just need a little more time." Agnes passed

"You had your time. It's passed"

"Shut up Agnes" another witch said and Sophie stood up.

"For now accept the deal, my wife, the girl and their children will remain unharmed...or Klaus will kill you all and I will help him" we turned around and left.

"Elijah I think you should let me have a go, I know which buttons to press, all you need to do is be there to hear his answer. Hopefully when he agrees you will tell me and I can tell the witches."

"Be careful, you are looking after two people" I smile and nod before going to find Nik. When I did it was in a closed market, of course he turned to drinking to drown his sorrows.

"Is it your turn to harper on about the baby" Nik sighed

"No, it's not just your baby that's on the line here" I turned him around. "It's mine, I know you don't care about Hayley but I thought you'd at least care about me."

"I do care about you, but I will not be manipulated

"Who cares if they're manipulating you, do you not see the bigger picture or do i have to spell it out for you." I snatch the bottle and throw it away.

"You raised Marcel as your own, you saved him, nurtured him, turned him." I started walking around "He is the King of New Orleans and has taken what you made and claimed it as his own.  The Nik I know would never let that slide."

"What would you suggest."

"Give the witches what they want, save both me and Hayley. Chase Marcel and his groupies out of town then take it for your own. He has everything you want except one tiny detail" I stopped in front of him.

"And what would that be" he smirked

"Well what does every King need humm, think about it Nik you can have one thing he will never have."

"An Heir" he breathes I smiles

"bingo."  i grab his face.

"Please agree to this Nik, You have a shot at being the father you never had, and your merry little sidekick has the chance to experience what all mothers go through. Yes we already have a Child Mikaelson, how about we expand it and become the greatest family once again." he takes my hands away.

"Let me think about it, will that suffice" I smiled and nodded

"it's better than your previous answer. But i will tell you this, not that I want you to accept it out of blind rage or pity but, Sophie is connected to Hayley and I, if something happens to her like she get killed so do the both of us except it permanently and I can't heal from her wounds" I left and ran back to the Cemetery. I waited with Hayley till Elijah called me and told me that Nik had excepted. I told them and later on we were realised to Elijah.