Chapter Three - "This can not be happening"

I rubbed my wrist slightly as we walked into the bar the witch gave us. Nik pointed to the man on stage singing, we stopped as he was finishing up his song and came off the stage to applause he took a drink then turned around to face us.

"Klaus" he stated

"Marcel" he replied

"Must be a hundred years since that nasty business with you papa" Nik flung out his arms as he started your move.

"Has it really been that long?"

"Way I recall it he ran you out of town. Left a trail of dead vampires in his wake" they walked to each other where I stayed where i was just watching

"And yet how fortunate you managed to survive. My father I'm afraid I recently incinerated to dust." Marcel's groupies got up to back him up and I went to Nik smirking, they think they could take the two of us how amusing.

"Well if I'd known you were coming back in town if I'd had a head's up--"

"What, Marcel? What would have done" Nik got even closer this time challenging him to do something.

"I'd thrown you a damn parade" he grinned and they both laughed hugging each other, Marcel clutched Nik's face.

"Niklaus Mikaelson. My mentor, my saviour, my sire let's get you a drink." I cleared my throat and they both looked around.

"Ah, how rude of me. Marcel this is my descendant/ long lost niece/comrade/sister in law Bethany Mikaelson. Beth this is Marcel."

"You always were fond of the radiant ones" he kissed my knuckles

"He said sister in law but nice to meet you" I lied, I could tell he was a slimy bugger and Nik was putting on a show in hopes to find out what was going on here.

"More than a pleasure to meet you...Mrs Mikaelson, why don't you join us." he lead us to a back room.

"I'll skip the drinks thank you very much but by all means go ahead." I leaned against the wall as the two talked. I grabbed my phone as saw I had a missed call from Elijah, I zoned out of their conversation till I was being talked to.

"So Bethany, I can call you Bethany right" Marcel smirked

"Unless you piss me off then you can't call me anything because your head will no longer be attached to your body" I smiled in response.

"Klaus been teaching everything he knows I see"

"I didn't have to the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" Nik commented and I slapped his head

"Oh you intrigue me do tell"

"Nothing much to tell, I had my ex boyfriend killed for murdering my best friend in cold blood. I couldn't do it of a pesky curse so meh."

"Right so which Mikaelson brother are you hitched to"

"Wouldn't you like to know. Now I am going to leave you men too it, I have a husband to talk to. Catch ya later Nik" I walked out of the bar and went to ring Elijah but I was grabbed and my neck snapped.

-----

I groaned rubbing my neck, but instead of my necklace being there it wasn't I bolted up right. And looked round I was in a tomb of sorts.

"Hello?! whoever is there I want you to know snapping my neck is a big mistake and once I find you, well let's just say you won't be breathing for long!" i yell the door opened and a young girl walked in.

"Hello Bethany, I'm Sophie Deveraux"

"Deveraux? as in Jane- Anne?"

"She was my sister, she was killed by Marcel. To bring you and Klaus here."

"Before I kill you for snapping my neck and locking me up why do you want with Me and Nik?" I huffed

"I doubt you've seen but Marcel is out of control. He was nothing but a street rat till Klaus took him in and made him who he is. We need Klaus to help us overthrow him." I laughed

"You really think Nik is going to help, he doesn't take orders"

"Which is where you, your husband and the werewolf girl Hayley come in." I sat down and folded my arms.

"How are we going to help you? humm because snapping my neck is not a nice way to ask for help"

"We're sorry about that, but one of my fellow witches earlier, you met in the quarter, Agnes. She told me your aura was different like Hayley so as soon as you separated for Klaus we took you to confirm it."

"confirm what?!"

"you're pregnant Bethany." my jaw dropped

"Pregnant , you're lying that's impossible in case you didn't notice my husband is a vampire and I'm a hybrid."

"You are called a hybrid for a reason, you are half were wolf half vampire, the werewolf side of you is able to conceive a child." I took all the information in.

"even if that's possible Elijah is still a vampire and they can't procreate, unless your suggesting I cheated on him, in which case you better say your prayers."

"I don't actually, we went into your mind and picked out pieces of memory, it seems a very powerful dead witch cast a spell to make him fertile. So when the both of you had intercourse you became pregnant."

"This is not happening, this is so not happening." I covered my face and chanted that over and over again till I had to ask something.

"What does this have anything to do with Nik?"

"You and Hayley will convince him to stay and help us."

"Right and what does Hayley the slut have anything to do with it?" I stand up and the door opened again.

"She is carrying Klaus' child" I looked at Hayley who was looking down.

"Of course she is and unicorns roam the earth, Nik would never stoop so low unless he was drunk" I rolled my eyes.

"We were drunk?" I fixed my gaze on her to tell if she was lying but I found no trace.

"Okay I believe you but Nik won't. If happiness or any possible chance at redemption is staring at him in the face he won't see it. And he'll tell you where to go"

"we'll fix that, Elijah hopefully will be here soon, I'll leave you both to talk" Sophie left and I sighed

"Well never did i think I would be locked up in a room with you" I sighed.