Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Amy POV

As we make our way to where the guys where standing I could see worried faces on all of their faces. " Where the HELL have you been? You have been gone for half an hour. We were all worried sick" Bethany shouts at me. She looks very mad but very pleased to see me as I walk up to them. They all hug me and the boys pat my back. I don't think they were paying much attention to what was going on because they just went back to talking.

I tell them all what happened " chase tried to, you no. But Derek seen me and helped. He is going to hang with us tonight." I can feel a massive smilie appearing on my face as I introduces Derek to them.

"So this is the cowboy on that poster in your tack room you droll over" Jorja says with a smirk on her face and everyone laughed. oh my god she just made me look like a complete freak. " so this is the crush." Bethany squeaks. " Ohhh the imaginary husband. Where are the three kids you imagine you have?" Nyoaki says as she wacks the back of my head and laughs. I just stand there in silence, I'm so embarrassed. I just put my face down, while I fell all the blood rush to my face making me blush. He just chuckles while he stares at me with those dreamy blue eyes. I could stare at them all day. My blush seems to creep away. As I was just standing there I hear him say " well I recon I would droll over you if I had a photo of you in my tack room I may even imagine we are married" he chuckles. My face just goes bright red and I just mumble words I don't even know I'm saying.

All the girls just stare at me and laugh. They grab my arms and pull me to the dance floor. The song call me maybe comes on and we all decide to go dance. I like it when they encourage me to do things like this, I'm usually the one who doesn't want do anything. The boys didn't want to so they stayed and went to order more drinks. The girls and I went onto the dance floor and danced with each other. The song came to a end and we all walked back to the bar where the boys were. The handed us each a drink including Derek handing me one. Another song comes on that the girl like but I don't. They then grab their partners hands a walk off to the dance floor leaving me and Derek alone. We just stand their in silence and  watch as they dance crazily with their boys. A slow song starts to come on and I just stand there not knowing what to do. As I was about to say something Derek grabs my hands and says " Care to dance Beautiful". I just nod while I quickly try and hide the blush away.

We make our way to the dance floor and he puts one of his hands on my waist and the other in my hand. When he touches me I get this tingling feeling. While we were dancing, I could feel him pull me closer to him. As he did I felt comfortable so I rested my head onto his chest. It felt like we were the only ones on the dance floor. I see the other girls with their boys and they are all staring at me. They mouth the words " Go get him girl" and, They all smile and go back to dancing.

The song finished and we were still slow dancing on the dance floor when i heard my name being called. I snap out of my trance and look around when I see the girls waving for me to go over to them. I didn't want to leave Derek but i had to go see what the wanted. " Um Derek, my friends need me and I should go see what they want, you coming". I say as I drag him to the side of the dance floor. We go up to the girls and guys and we have another drink. " You guys riding tomorrow" I ask the girls " yeah" they all say in unison. We decide we will have a few more drinks and get to know Derek. The boys already new him  I said to them. 

" how have you never introduced me to Derek" I say when I sleur my voice. We had a few more drinks and now I am a bit more drunk then I should be. I was about to fall over when Derek catches me. " I think you should go get some sleep" he says as he grabs my hand. He walks me over to the girls and they grab me off him. Before he let go of my hand he asked " can I have your number ". I just replied with " I don't know can you" with a massive smirk on my face and walked off with the girls while he just stands there with a shocked look on his face.

I get back to the trailer and the girls chuck me onto the bed. I just lay there while I pretend to sleep and fake snore. I couldn't help my self from laughing so I bust into laughter. The girls laugh while Bethany take off my boots, Jorja took my hat and nyoaki changed my shirt. After they had finished they all lay on the bed with me and give me a hug. " think you had a bit to much girl" Nyoaki says as she jumps up off the bed and says goodbye and walks out. The other girls follow and just before Bethany walks out I jump out of bed and head to the bucket that's hanging on the wall. She quickly runs over to me and lifts my hair and rubs my back. I finish being sick and she tucks me into bed I just laugh as she walks out and she shakes her head.

I wake up to the smell of coffee and a glass of water with panadols on the floor next to the bed. I look up and see nyoaki and Bethany sitting on the side of the bed. They turn around and see that I'm awake. " how are you feeling" they both chuckle. " not as bad as I thought I would be" I say as I sit up. " you guys are awesome you know that" I laugh. We just all laugh and don't stop. We were interrupted by Lj and tuff. When they came into the trailer and kissed there girls. " you had a big night Amy" they both said and laughed. I just laughed and fell back onto the bed.We were all talking when I looked at my phone and seen the time. "Shit, I need to get ready to ride" I say as I jump up off the bed and run to my bag. I grab to my clothes and get changed into my jeans and my competition shirt. I run out the door and over to Tuckers pen.