Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Amy POV

We can still hear the crowed as we walk back to the trailer. Our family has left to go to their hotel and me and Derek are walking to our trailer. He opens the door and lets me inside first. I sit on the bed and stare down at the ring and smile. He comes over and sits next to me and holds my hand. " I cant wait till your my wife" He says as he turns my face to be facing his. He leans in and gently places his lips onto mine. A tingle goes through me and then next thing I no I'm laying down on the bed and he is on top of me. He kisses me passionately and I return the favour. You guys will probably know what happens next!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with Derek wrapped around me. He is gently stroking to top of my head and  looking down at me. "Good morning future mrs Collins" he chuckles as he kisses my temple. I just giggle and sit up. " I don't want to leave you for a night" I say with a frown on my face. Im going home to pack my things for our new house. and get everything sorted. " Me neither, but then we wont have to leave each other when we move in" He says as he gives me a kiss. I smile and hop out of bed. I grab some clothes out of my bag and put some comfy clothes on. I go and get tucker ready to trailer and pack up all of my things from out side. I put his tack in the trailer and the rest of his feed in too. I give him a quick brush down before I load him onto the trailer.

As I was loading tucker on Derek had just put the last of he stuff on the back of the ute. He closes the tail gate and turns to look at me. I close the trailer door and walk over to the ute. I was about to jump into the ute when Derek pulls me away and gives me a hug. I just smile as I hug him back. I jump into the ute and he jumps into the drivers side. He turns the engine on and and the heater starts up already. I jump my legs up so they are up at my chest and I turn the radio on. Megan trainers song " Me Too" comes on and my face lights up. Derek chucked to himself as he can see me dancing and singing in the corner of his eye. "Who's that sexy thang I see over there, Its me standing in the mirror, Whats the icy thing hanging round my neck, Thats gold show me some respect." I sing as I'm crumping in my seat. Derek laughs and I don't notice he has his phone videoing me. "The family is going to love this" he says as he presses the send button. I just laugh and go back to my singing and dancing.

Its been about 4 hours of driving and I wake up and see Derek pulling up in a driveway with beautiful pastures that I don't know who owns it. We park out the front of the house and I look up. Its the house in the photos. Its our new house. I jump up out of the ute and run to the front door. Before I can Open the door, Derek is already beside me holding a key. He puts the key in the door and before I can open it and run inside he lifts me up and put me on his shoulders. He opens the door and runs inside. When he puts me down Im stunned to see an open kitchen dinning room. I see that all of our things are here and that the house is already furnished. I put my hands over my mouth. " This is beautiful" I say as I jump up and give Derek a kiss. He kisses me back and puts me down. I smilie and stare into his eyes and he stares into mine. I giggle and he giggles back.

He grabs my hand and pulls me down the stairs. to the floor underneath. As we get to the bottom there is a massive lounge room and office area. He points to a door on the other side of he room and says, " Thats the down stairs bathroom", but before I can say anything he has my hand and is pulling me back up the stairs. We walk down the hallway and he opens the first door on the left. Inside there is a office desk and chair and a big book case. We stand in the door way and I look inside. We walk out and he opens the door on the right side and inside there is a a spare bedroom. I smile as he grabs my hand and walks to the last door on the left. Its another spare bedroom but a bit bigger then the other one. He opened the last door and in their it was a big bathroom. It was beautiful. He grabs my hand and walks back down the hallway. I see a big stair case that leads to a room up on the top level. We walk up the stairs and when I reach the top there is a massive room that is mostly windows. Its beautiful. In the middle of the room was a big wooden bed with white sheets. On each side there is a wooden bedside table with a beautiful lamp on each. on the wall behind the bed there is a massive photo of a herd of wild horses. On the right side there is two dresses, one with girl things and the other with men things on top. I the corner there is a chair that looks out the feature window over the front pasture paddock. On the left there is two doors and Derek takes me over to the first door and opens it. Inside was a massive walk in wardrobe with all my clothes on one side with all my boots and shoes underneath, and all of Derek's clothes on the other side and his shoes and boots underneath.  I smile as I see my mum has been in here sorting all my clothes out just like she did at home. I turn around and he is already at the second door waiting for me. He opens the door to reveal a massive bathroom with a spa bath inside. The bathroom looks stunning and has matching furniture as the bedroom. I turn around and run and jump onto Derek, who falls back and lands on the bed. We burst out laughing when he hits the bed. I give him a kiss and sit up. " Can you please show me the barn" I beg as I show him my puppy dog eyes.

He just laughs and picks me up and throws me over his shoulders. He runs down stairs and out the front door and is running towards the barn. We get to the front of the barn and he slides the door open, Inside I see my horses. I have 4 horses, Tucker, my barrel horse. Lucy my Roping horse, and my work horse, Jay. I then spot another horse who must be Derek's horse Duke. I run up to Lucy and Jay because I haven't sen them in ages. My cousin May has been looking after them. Their heads pop up when they hear me running. They whiny when I approach their stalls. I pat their noses and give them a little kiss. As i turn around I hear Derek upstairs in the loft, so i head up the stairs and open the door. As the door swings open I see Derek and another man sitting on the couch.

I walk in ands on Derek's lap. "hey babe, this is Matt our stable hand. He is my old friend from high school." Derek says as he holds me on his lap. " Hey, nice to meet you" He says as he shakes my hand. "likewise" I say. I jump up off Derek's lap and run down the stairs. I just stand in the middle of the barn and look around. I cant believe this is mine and Derek's.