Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Amy POV

I wake up and see that Derek is already awake and dressed. He sits on the bed next to me and gives me a kiss. I close my eyes and I giggle and squirm as Derek is now tickling me everywhere. I open my eyes to now see that his face is inches away from mine. He is so Handsome. Im glad he is mine. I quickly give him a kiss. He kisses me back but more then usual. He ruled over so he was onto of me when the door barged open. He jumped off the bed and landed onto his feet as quickly as ever. Nyoaki is standing in the door way with her hands over eyes and laughing. " Im so sorry didn't think you guys would be, you know" she says as she blushes " You can open your eyes, nothing was off" i say as I blush and get up. " Just wanted to say Us girls will be in the stands" she quickly walks out and closes the door.

I lay back on the bed and before I get up and go to my bag and get my clothes. I get dressed in my usual outfit, Miss me jeans, shirt boots, hat and belt and look at my phone. I go out side of the trailer and head to tuckers pen when someone rings me and asks if I am Amy, I say yes and they start talking to me,

" Hi Amy Im Sullen from Cowgirls and angles Barrel racing and we have been watching you at rodeos for a couple of months now and we want you as our trainer for the horses we sell as our trainer has became sick. You sent in an application about 5 months ago. W want also for you to train young girls who want to become like you. If you do decide to take this, you wont get to do much rodeos but you get to do all your training at your own home. We would send all the horses to you and pick up when they are finished. This is a big opportunity and we would love to have you on our team. after reading your application your the one".

The lady says to me as i nod at everything she says. " can I please think about this and get back to you on this, I just need to talk to a few people". "thats fine get back to us when ever".

With that all in my head, I saddle up Tucker and get on Derek comes out and says he will be in the stands watching. I blow him a kiss and he turns around and walk to the stands. I ride to the arena. When I get there, i see that Derek is talking to someone. They hand him some papers and he sits down and puts his head in his hands. He looks sad and worried and when he saw me looking he gave me a fake smile thinking that i would think it was real. The person shakes his hand and walks off. I wonder what was wrong with him, But before I could do anything my name is being called to enter the arena.

Tucker takes off and clears all three barrels to perfection. Properly my best ride ever . He races home and we have a very impressive time, 14.29 seconds. As I'm riding out of the arena on Tucker Im thinking about that job. Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to train horses, but when i got into high school rodeos i stated competing. I really want this job so I ride back to the trailer and ring the compony. " Hi its Amy Johnson here, Sullen called to talk to me about a job and I will take it. ....... yep....... I can start in 3 weeks....... thanks so much..... will get back to you.. bye"

I undo tuckers saddle and put it away with the bridle. I walk into the trailer and see Derek sitting on he bed. I go over and give him a hug. " Whats wrong, I seen you talking to a man before and he handed you something are you ok." " Im fine, I just have to tell you something" he says as he looks at me with his big blue eyes that look sad.

" Anything" I say. " well 2 years ago I had a bad bull riding accident and i had a head injury. The doctors rang me this morning and i had to go and see them after i had went into the doctors 2 weeks ago. I went in and they did all these test. They said that My injury might come back." he says as he hold me in his arms. " Oh babe, Are you ok?" I say. " Im fine its just they only way it will come back is if I keep bull riding, They say to lessen the risk I need to stop bull riding. And I have decided that tomorrow night will be my last ride, I just don't want to stop you from barrel racing so I'm gonna travel with you when you race". he says as he looks at me with a sad face. " I have something to tell you to, A lady from Cowgirls and Angles Barrel racing came up to me today and offered me a job with them to train horses and teach younger girls how to ride. I get to do this at my own ranch and everything, You wont need to travel because I excepted the job. My last ride is tomorrow tonight as well." He just looks at me and smiles. He gives me a massive hug and puts his hand on his pocket and smilies even more. He has been acting really weird lately and he hasn't been himself. Maybe thats why.

" Im so proud of you babe, I also have one last thing I wanna say" he says as he holds my hands in his, he hands me a sheet of paper. I look at the piece of paper and I cover my mouth, a tear rolls down my face " I Brought a ranch 20 mins away from you folks and 30 mins away from my folks. I want you to live with me and start you career at this ranch, our ranch. I want you to live with me, your the one i want." he says.

I just burst into tears and give him a massive hug and kiss, " Of corse ill live with you" I say as I jump up on to him and wrap my legs around his waist. I kiss him passionately and he kiss me back as i run my hands through his hair. He kisses me again and shows me photos of our new ranch, Our home. Its a massive big 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house made out of logs with a red and white barn and lots of acres. It has a round pen and everything. In the barn there is 12 stalls, 2 offices and 1 big tack and feed room. Its all I could ever want and I get to live their with my Boyfriend. My best friend.