Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Amy POV

Im bringing our stuff in from the ute and Walking inside when I hear our front door close. I run to the door and was about to run and jump on who I thought was Derek when I realise it was my little brother. "Oh my god Cody, I thought you were Derek. What are you even doing here?" I yell as he steps back from me nearly jumping on him. " Mum and dad are here dropping off some hay, so I thought I would come and see my big sis" he says with a big smile on his face. " Oh i have the best title brother. Do you want me to show you around?" I say as I give him a hug. "Na, I already know were everything is. I have even choses a bedroom" He laughs. " Thats to brother I know" I say as we walk out side to the barn. Mum and dad are putting the hay in the barn when I hear a little bark

. I turn around and standing there is Derek holding a little boarder collie puppy that is white with a speckled white and black body with a black and pink noes. She has bright blue eyes with little flecks of black. " You like?'' Derek says as he comes over to me and hands me the little puppy. " I love it" I scream. "Well guess what, she is yours" I scream as he hands me the little puppy. I cradle the puppy like a baby. "I new you would love the little thing" my mums says as she kisses my cheek. " Whats her name", cody says as he pats her little head. "Lulu" I reply. I put her down and she runs around the barn. She starts to chase her tail and everyone laughs. "We have to go home but we will see you soon" Dad says as he holds mums hand and they race Cody to the truck.

I smile as I turn around and see Derek smiling at me. He grabs my hand and we walk to the house. LuLu is squirming in my arms waiting for me to put her down. He opens the door and I put Lulu down. She runs down the stairs and into the lounge room. Derek and I quickly follow her and once we are down stairs we see that Lulu has already made her self at home. She is laying on the couch on her back, wiggling her tail and shaking her head. I laugh as I go and sit down on the couch. She comes squirming and snuggles down next to me and closes her eyes. I turn the tv on and Teen Wolf comes on. I love teen wolf. Derek comes and sits down next to me and I snuggle down into his chest. We watch the episode of Teen Wolf and Derek stands up to use the bathroom.

I hear the Toilet flush and the bathroom door open and then close. I look down and smilie at Lulu while I listen to her do a little snore. As I bring my head up I see that Derek is not in the room and I cant see him. I look around but I still cant find him.I was about to stand up when I was tackled by Derek. We land back on the couch and the puppy wakes up. It jumps on top of us and licks our faces. We laugh and I try and lift her off us.

When I finally get her off us. She runs around the lounge room like crazy. Derek stands up gives me hand and he helps me get up. I laugh as he swings me over his shoulders and I am now having a piggy back ride up the stairs. We reach the top and I jump off. " What do you want for dinner?" I ask. "What ever you want to make, my future wife" He replies. I giggle and go into the kitchen. "Im gonna have a shower" He yells from up in the bedroom and I hear the bathroom door close. The shower turns on and I go to the kitchen. I look in the pantry and all I could set my eyes on was the mac and cheese. I grab it out and put it on the stove.

While I was waiting for it to cook I sat at the bench and started to look at my phone.I had a message from Jaide saying;

Hey Amy, I seen you at the Rodeo the other night. Congratulations!! Shae and I are coming down in a few weeks to live with my boyfriend Matt. He is ranch hand at a ranch down there and I was hoping we could catch up. xoxo Jaide

( Shae is Jaides daughter from her previous relationship which didn't work out so Im practically her auntie)

I replied with:

Hey, Ive missed you guys so much. You wont believe this! Our ranch hands name is Matt. I wonder if its then same Matt!! We defiantly need to catch up!!! I cant wait to see you and Shae. Ill ring you tomorrow xoxo Amy

As I send the message I fell two warm arms wrap around my waist. I giggle as Derek kisses the back of my neck. He chuckles as I jump off at the kitchen stool as the timer goes off. I plate up the mac and cheese. I hand Derek a plate and he laughs. " I felt like mac and cheese" I giggle.

We eat our dinner and talk about our new jobs about Jaide and Shae. " My friend Jaide is moving down soon to live with her boyfriend matt at the ranch he is working on" I say as I eat my dinner. " Our ranch hand matt has a girlfriend named Jaide and she has a daughter named Shae. I forgot to tell you that matts girlfriend will be living with us of a whole in the loft till there house is built. This is crazy, Your friend is going to be living in the loft." He chuckles. "Oh wait till Jaide finds out" I say as I take another mouth full.

As we finish i was about to grab his plate when he stops me and grabs mine. I watch as he washed the dishes and I was about to say something when Lulu jumps on my leg wanting me to pick her up. I pick her up and I take her up stairs. I get into my shorts and sports bra and put Lulu on her bed in the corner of the room. She walks around for a while and then finally lays down. I walk over to the bed and lay down. The mattress is so soft, it feels like I was laying on a cloud. I look over at Lulu and she is staring at me with her little blue eyes. " Go to sleep Lulu" I say as she puts her head down on her paws and falls asleep. I turn my bedside table lamp off.

I was nearly asleep when I feel the bed dip. I smile when a arm wraps around my waist. "Goodnight, Love you" he says as he kisses my neck. I snuggle into his chest and fall into a deep sleep. Today was an amazing day.

Authors note
I'm not a person who writes a lot of these but,
I would love for you guys to change comment
and vote. It would mean the world.
Xx Chucker